Hack Relic Heroes cheat code gems relics
Relic Heroes code
  • Secret cheats Relic Heroes codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #relic-heroes

Welcome! as you can see, there's a big ol' ancient ruin to explore. Just one problem, i might need a little help. Well these monsters certainly seem unfriendly. Tap the basic attack button. Oh great... more monsters! Let's try something new. Activate hero ability. Now activate weapon ability. Listen up, mate! using my abilities fills up charged attack. Give it a shot! Tap and hold the basic ability button. Phew, nice work in there. Let's move deeper into the ruin. Tap on the glowing room icon to move. Tap rooms to explore further.

Amazing! This room contained some kind of ancient scepter. Dealing and taking damage will charge your relic. Tap the relic summon button. The ruins are granting us an upgrade. Choose the flame aura perk - periodically inflict burn on enemies. We discovered a secret room. Tap the blue room icon. As we explore the ruins, the treasure meter will fill up. Fill it up all the way and you'll get the best possible rewards.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

As you can see, i've taken some damage. Tap the activate healing button. Keep an eye on hero health as we explore. You did it! You explored enough to secure the best treasure chest. I think i see the exit. Definitely some light coming from that direction. Tap the exit room icon. Okay, it's time to get this minecart off the rails, so to speak. You're free to explore this ruin all on your own. Don't worry, mate. I'll keep an eye on you. Try and match the damage types above the enemies with your abilities. You'll even interrupt their attacks when you do so.

Hack Relic Heroes cheat promo code:

Hack Relic Heroes cheat codes: - WXPrJEJgd
    Hack Relic Heroes cheat codes: - kWaRseW6X
    Hack Relic Heroes cheat codes: - MUMCCSphx
    Hack Relic Heroes cheat codes: - x6KoaZBHJ
    Hack Relic Heroes cheat codes: - 44t521zRE
    skills - a7MCWsMg0
    promote - cv6tpNF2V
    mastery boost - ttppkKkHP
    secret combination - qyKX5YoK7
    daily gift - PPWqV4iZ2
    battle pass - dwnTt0eXD
    resources - r4Tiw0nQX
    diamonds - ytSu1ZOa5
    VIP privileges - jOfEfdLUo
    EXP pack - pI5XZEoJa
    gold coins - Z8ed6a0qA
    mystery box - fOamllW43
    premium pass - ZY68MkIW3
    starter pack - tEwJ2sXuE
    unlimited energy - 8QBqXuMBS
    mixed package - GbDMmJzoT
    awaken - iyFiARK9D
    upgrade - FexrE8Wm3
    evolve - UvvssYDhF
    off ads - UQbqnzpsY

Relic Heroes hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS