Mine hunter code
  • Secret cheats Mine hunter codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #mine-hunter

Use the stick to move left/right. Click the buttons to do more. Jumping, attacking and rolling all cost SP. Attack the mineral to destroy it. This pickaxe, should be able to defeat the slime. Click the avoid button to avoid the attack. Your every avoidance would cost SP. And you won't be attacked for a short period of time. Defeat all the monsters, then you can enter the next room.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Rune of flame - your third attack will cause flame blast, deal magic damage equal to 100$ of the rune amount. Runes can be gained by defeating all the monsters. Runes will take effects at the time you gain them. And they can be gained without any limitation on the amount. Different from runes, the artifact will only take effect when you click it. You will gain artifacts in certain occassions. You can have no more than 2 artifacts at one time. Choose one of the slot to equip it. Using artifact also costs AP. AP can be gained through the following ways: Every time you successfully attack an enemy. Every time you successfully avoid the attack from an enemy. Every time you defeat all the monsters in the room.

Hack Mine hunter cheat promo code:

speed up - ISSWc4yC2d
    skills - wxFzTHtiRW
    promote - IFuyDfxd3z
    mastery boost - B5t4X4y7yI
    secret combination - eKkW13XeUg
    daily gift - AzjeC7aN95
    battle pass - uP7FeRqxNS
    resources - NYGrPquiEA
    gems - Q1uawl3mh6
    VIP privileges - MiuWjoPWCs
    EXP pack - 0HNUjgGUiQ
    gold coins - IZ447bbho4
    mystery box - KWSVXKzQhZ
    premium pass - EQGTSAvZ7P
    starter pack - w896FlJxYG
    unlimited energy - L8LMk4sGkF
    mixed package - XiYTcxxD9K
    awaken - 6geBQinLow
    upgrade - n5WAmSki33
    evolve - NRDk3hY0Iz
    off ads - jE5PCCYACS
    unlimited stamina - xgGIZJwpzv

Mine hunter hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS