Earth inc code
  • Secret cheats Earth inc codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #earth-inc

Our last CEO left our company in a terrible state, but i'm sure it's nothing you can't fix. Let's get started. Tap the rock to mine. Collect your rewards and open the shop. Buy tap upgrade. We should hore some help! Open the shop to buy autominer. Try to tap ore 10 times as fast as you can! You can try to use multiple fingers. Swipe right to move left. Thee is something shiny inside the mine. Oh a treasure, claim it! Nice job! Try to drop 2 ballons or drones to get more money and boosts. Tapping is a powerful way to boost mining. Upgrade tap to level 15! Now try to unlock tier 2 and hire peck Penguin.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Open the map to heat thing up! Open the shop to get more workers. Build 2 power pipes to unfreeze the mine.
    Buildings (here are the function of each building): witch hut - increase the initial coins you get in adventures. Green hut - increase the probability of chests showing up in adventures. Camp - reduce the price for blacksmiths in adventures. Chapel - enhance the recovery from wells in the adventures. Tavern - reduce the price for taverns in adventures. Jungle hut - get HP bonus when you defeat monsters in adventures. Secret hut - reduce the price of cards in adventures. Supply shop - basically a item shop, i recommend you to get some hero upgrading mats here since they come really slow.

Hack Earth inc cheat promo code:

speed up - 4zI3e4yGml
    skills - GDiUNBCau2
    promote - 72qXEw5kRY
    mastery boost - ftUaT2j3TI
    secret combination - ysnZz2HxHV
    daily gift - Ws9q6dUZFt
    battle pass - kAaKGy4J2O
    resources - JmGh97nVbE
    gems - Juzkm42l7P
    VIP privileges - IxNk9gtJwW
    EXP pack - 473HIJjdld
    gold coins - cpy9VQ1vbr
    mystery box - gSaPHyu3eN
    premium pass - pYMqWIAAjD
    starter pack - mW5fAZi9Fc
    unlimited energy - z98oCEVaOH
    mixed package - iUSNPoBtbA
    awaken - 1ce4i727Zw
    upgrade - IiDv8O5TJd
    evolve - EtYoMSGzQf
    off ads - 44DDU2UKLj
    unlimited stamina - bv0PImGmx5

Earth inc hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS