Rift Tale code
  • Secret cheats Rift Tale codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #rift-tale

Looks like the right moment came at the wrong time. Another looser being lost in the Rift once again. Feeling better already? Well at least your spirit is strong enough but... Yeah doesn't look like you are a fit for good warrior. I'll give you 10 soul shards, show it to the guard at the gates of the arena. They will let you in. Not that i think you'll win or anything but...I'm not gonna rush for judgment here. The way you are going to do in these fights will determine whether i'm gonna spend time on you or not.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

The Cave - twilight finds its way thought in to this dark cave illuminating the battlefield. What's left of the houses of the ancients, The black lake and a pretty spacious battling grounds. That's about all you can find in this god forsaken place. Everyone who gets in to the rift finds themselves here to get in to their first fight. The road is made by walking, so get on with at win your first battle to get to the next stage. You have to predict your opponents moves and come up with a solid strategy. Predict, take a risk and win! Good luck!

Hack Rift Tale cheat promo code:

speed up - 4uxvdga2XJ
    skills - sJKYhoqZFk
    promote - zN41RqNvF6
    mastery boost - fjdl5r6DE5
    secret combination - b63Y52wZgQ
    daily gift - ErkasWB8Rd
    battle pass - 0qlMkcc38F
    resources - YvfOOvw2W2
    gems (diamonds) - aygV31j21a
    VIP privileges - RlyKAfhdCd
    EXP pack - pHwdO1cJ1h
    gold coins - LAwvpqRFsU
    mystery box - f751rlLaPU
    premium pass - RXN0AUOr1F
    starter pack - LOB5Yqb1QW
    unlimited energy - fwwtVFAhwg
    mixed package - CT2wERjZqi
    awaken - 946d9TtqpL
    upgrade - Z1sO6qUa0z
    evolve - kqp03SQm9K
    off ads - 04SkoBTQCH
    unlimited stamina - 4fFaS3spc3

Rift Tale hack menu & cheat code tips

Shard - soul shards are scaled in magic orbs. It's common for the Finders to bring these from Expeditions. The shards are rather fragile to be stored in large quantities. Yet with some knowledge, it is no longer an issue. Newcomers pay with them to enter nearby Arenas.
    Coins - coins are the main currency in the rift. They are forged out of an extremely scarce and unusual alloy. It is still a mystery where it comes from.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS