Hack Zombie Fusion cheat code resources
Zombie Fusion code
  • Secret cheats Zombie Fusion codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #zombie-fusion

Welcome to the once biggest mining colony on the planet, Drevine island. Your first task will be to find the engineer. Location marked. We're going to need some parts to clear the entrance. I've seen some junk nearby that might help. What's with these workers? We need to find out what is happening, look for a computer panel so we can find some answers. First, install drills. The drills will mine ore for us which we can use for all sorts of things. And as an added bonus, the drills come with auto defense turrets. Although they could do with a bit of an upgrade, open the next crate that pops out. You can upgrade any two of the same drill. Get another drill turret built and come back to me.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Good work! While you've been building turrets. I've found something in the control panel. Come take a look. Increase power - attempting to increase base power will attract an enemy wave. Turrets are invulnerable but buildings may fall. It looks like the facility increases in power each time you activate it. Eventually we should be able to get the base back to full power. We pay you to get our miners up and running again, not complain. And be aware, we predict withe every increase in base power level the next attacking wave will be larger and more aggressive. If we're stuck here for a while, we're going to need more resources to survive. Clear rubble, we can build an ore refiner which will make us some passive income. We can upgrade these buildings too. Let's upgrade the refinery while we're here. Good, you're set up with a base. Now we'll need you to complete various missions for us.

Hack Zombie Fusion cheat promo code:

speed up - s4F7Q99JJN
    skills - 2H7J7BY40T
    promote - Yfm0avKj1l
    mastery boost - UFvpIwaf2n
    secret combination - YEtCLF7Dhr
    daily gift - xJcOlX2FXq
    battle pass - duozAVT7RH
    resources - KxBB2AGHAX
    gems (diamonds) - aFTJnp2EwU
    VIP privileges - yhEkuBVma4
    EXP pack - hvF6lqvzYL
    gold coins - 8zo9JSuqvt
    mystery box - QPW8BCvczn
    premium pass - c0bmvdrQ5I
    starter pack - ji4mVTDy2k
    unlimited energy - EBmh7iDtIl
    mixed package - LlWNACYLqU
    awaken - gA3Ct1DYG3
    upgrade - n7SaIQoTwH
    evolve - GX9snexhyu
    off ads - DdRmPaxrlm
    unlimited stamina - Wk3HuSabSd

Zombie Fusion hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS