Hack Chimera recollect cheat codes gems
Chimera recollect code
  • Secret cheats Chimera recollect codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #chimera-recollect

My world is gone. My family as well...But i don't want it to end yet...I don't want to leave that child all alone. So i have to...I can hear the sound of bubbles. And the sound of trees rustling and also...a child voice? As i open my eyes, i find that i am entangled in ivy. Where am i? Flick to move the protagonist. Check the menu for more options. Looking at the water's surface, i see different creatures. I remember now, i made a wish. Even if my entire being changes, i wished for the power to protect that child. Enemies appear on empty squares. Flick the hero around to move and attack. The icons on the bottom right shows your equipped parts. You can change them by tapping on them. Experience is gained through battles. Parts with grow stronger when the bar becomes full.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Auto skill button is on, and the active skills are being used automatically. You can turn it off by tabbing the button.
    Skill mastery increases as you upgrade active and passive skills with materials. Total DMG of all active skills increases as skill mastery increases. Weapon mastery increases with each enemy defeated. Reaching a certain mastery will unlock new abilities.
    Summoning weapons increases your summon level. With higher summon levels, you can earn addition equipment rewards. Also, it increases your chance of getting better equipment and boosts.
    Parts can be evolved when the experience bar is full. The appearance of the part changes and its stats will increase.

Hack Chimera recollect cheat promo code:

speed up - dkux43cII3
    skills - rLgErrj7Hy
    promote - xlgrvcuqb0
    mastery boost - 0Xow1qD7Tu
    secret combination - 3HgxpseRSd
    daily gift - zieWTZ5g72
    battle pass - cbiHHbTnEI
    resources - o7nGSYcQnD
    gems (diamonds) - HN7qFTU5mL
    VIP privileges - QVn9miwA8B
    EXP pack - re33F04Fzo
    gold coins - 9mPjMYVdnj
    mystery box - Qg83E1HAUb
    premium pass - MNz6lXseOy
    starter pack - S5EaODBX2e
    unlimited energy - qJeOYnqp4n
    mixed package - 543qhjtJ8Y
    awaken - DncjXEwdVL
    upgrade - yBLdyM6U36
    evolve - PO6SA9UraP
    off ads - AiFHSAKB7J
    unlimited stamina - BJFnuc9wGI

Chimera recollect hack menu & cheat code tips

The body parts have skills for attack or support. Use skills by tapping on the screen during a battle.
    Town: there are shops, inns, and bars in towns. You can receive a reward at the bar for completed quests.
    Collecting the family's history and memory gives hearts. A number of hearts is needed to unlock each barrier. Food increases its respective stat passively.
    Tap the menu icon to access your items, map, settings, and the manual.
    how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS