Getcha Ghost code
  • Secret cheats Getcha Ghost - enter codes from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #getcha-ghost

I was waiting for you human! As for me, i am the one born from the energy of this ancient house...The great Shinbi, the most handsome goblin of all time. You will have to sign a contract with me to become a ghost hunter and capture those ghosts. I presume you've already captured a few ghosts, right? Now, i shall teach you how to capture those ghosts. So, trust me! Ghosts appear through the camera. Camera access permission required for AR mode. No matter what kind of ghosts they are, people who eat the taffy can see them clearly. Those who eat the legendary taffy can see ghosts of all ranks. And the ones who eat the legendary giant taffy can see the higher rank ghosts only.
    You have to capture the ghost within the given tries. When several blocks of the same color are gathered, different items are created depending on the number of blocks. Using these items will allow you to deal powerful damage. Using ghost energy calls me up to deal enormous damage, remember that. Also, don't forget that using cheat codes and connected items will allow you to deal tons of damage.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Clearing blocks that are the same color as the character will fill up their skill gauge. When the skill gauge is full, tap on the character to use their skill. Gold- use to buy or upgrade items. Heart - use to enjoy puzzle games in battles. Demons may cause some trouble and erase your precious records. So, don't forget to save your data. If you delete your game, all the ghosts and items you earned could disappear. I'll introduce you to a friend. Kangrim, Lion, Hari, Ian, And Jihoon. They're gonna help you. With gold, you cna help your friends to grow, and with jewels, you can gift them nice and pretty clothes. All the ghosts you're captured are gathered here. Befriending powerful ghosts will help you to become the strongest ghost hunter.

Hack Getcha Ghost cheat promo code:

speed up - IqnNa4egq9
    skills - XQ4PNTBCfm
    promote - zbR9bXM8SC
    mastery boost - KlYcsy20c7
    secret combination - RGq0V430Sw
    daily gift - 0nhXZqvjqw
    battle pass - E5XUfVEjxS
    resources - 517OnUmHxY
    gems (diamonds) - jDQq8smlCd
    VIP privileges - qXYAUnRe9e
    EXP pack - L2c3S8osIz
    gold coins - w7f1SkIFyK
    mystery box - NoWIGF9XdI
    premium pass - XeoGBAohho
    starter pack - QsGoGpqSd9
    unlimited energy - Vy90zGprlz
    mixed package - UTMxanj5CP
    awaken - XhTed8FvKl
    upgrade - LQCOdVbDOO
    evolve - sfmbUgmljN
    off ads - 6VaTv8ZfSM
    unlimited stamina - 37Aw0pMIGZ

Getcha Ghost hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS