Dead Island code
  • Secret cheats Dead Island - enter codes from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #dead-island

Did you read me? I'm sergeant Rick! I'm in the military bunker. I have three corpses! We have losses! Three are corpses here. I need to find medicines to treat the wounds. Fire trap, you need to wait until the flame goes out. A fire trap, a metal detector frame, which means there is an exit nearby.
    Hm, a house. If i clear it, then i can probably live in it. I need a tool cause i can't do anything with my bare hands. I have to make axe. I gather bamboo and stones and tie them with rope. Rope can be woven from sweet potato fibers. At the same time, i can test the water.
    Building menu - in this tab, you can find all the furniture from your backpack. Learn a design, make something useful and that item will be available here. Look around iside the house at the home location. maybe you'll find something useful.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

At the beginning things went according to plan. Briefing, preparation and landing on the island. We entered the old bunker. Then this strange man appeared. He stank and staggered. Shane and Ray blocked him from both sides, and Jason stood in the center. And suddenly there was an explosion! After a while, i woke up. The guys were dead. As if in a fog, i got out of the bunker. Cap's plans were also disrupted. I will find the one who is behind this. I will find them and take a revenge on them. In the meantime, our immediate goal is to settle down on the island. And then we'll decide what to do next. You're on the H1 square, and there must be the Karst cave. A cache is hidden in the depths of the cave, it may contain supplies for a rainy day.

Hack Dead Island cheat promo code:

speed up - 0CINe7wE5H
    skills - v663wL4wb3
    promote - P3VubgzDud
    mastery boost - Aaai2mq7Mu
    secret combination - JY2tfZuooT
    daily gift - KhRV8MFQee
    battle pass - ftvpZP0urm
    resources - FQN0qvkEAv
    gems (diamonds) - Br5aRJ1hsv
    VIP privileges - Se2uhicx7A
    EXP pack - yIai8nI3fz
    gold coins - z34k1UrSjn
    mystery box - Wder3d8O6b
    premium pass - 6OHo2gmseL
    starter pack - N53BTYy529
    unlimited energy - y1WIXdNLau
    mixed package - spNOvEXIBJ
    awaken - DO4TVHzhuE
    upgrade - lNcxDgkS4V
    evolve - Q0Sy8NdSgz
    off ads - wGuhf7hlbc
    unlimited stamina - 2k0aWmLuMb

Dead Island hack menu & cheat code tips

Smugglers transport scarce, valuable goods on their boat. At the same time, their pilot is completely useless. The boat often runs aground. Don't lose the opportunity to profit well.

When the armor wears out, what will protect you from bullets? Freaking optimism? Build an armorer bench as soon as possible.

Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - p1I2FXpmAh cheats
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - ZkQKso0KY5 hacks
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - xLjTv5U5Gf codes
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - WistoFW9pb
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - kDrHqqdLzp
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - 9BLfwLirBX
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - tCnMfXsqwI
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - zdgDcW4eek
    Hack Dead Island cheat codes: - vriRNHrdq4

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS