UTOYIA code
  • Secret cheats UTOYIA - enter codes from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #utoyia-game

Through tou avatars, humans can freely explore the toy world. Just break the trap with the basic battle. The abandoned base? But i thought i set the coordinates of the avatar in Utopia? Anyway, let's get out of here. Get rid of these pesky monkeys. Here, a gift for you, Open it and see what's inside. A new avatar for battle. Great, let's try it out now.
    I'm Opal, and i'm a merchant. May i ask you to do me a favor? Tose monkeys have made this base their lair. Would you drive them away? I was looking for treasures. Ahem, i mean, i was passing by when the monkey king came out of nowhere. It snatched the battery for the gate and ran into the engineering passage. Just press the button and the passage will open. WHoa! There's monkeys even here! Let's see how your avatar fights.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

You can switch between your equipped avatars at any time during the battle. DIfferent avatars have different skills. You can switch your avatar after casting skills. Each skill has a cooldown. Please use skills wisely! The monkey kings is hiding somewhere deeper. Let's move forward. Use skills of certain types to break the enemy's special shield. You can also configure your avatars based on their elemental type. You need to use wood type skills to break special shield. Your AI helper will help you during your exploration.
    By the way, tap map button on the upper right corner to open the map near here. The smile on the map is our present position, and the asterisk is utopia. Remember them and you won't get lost.

Hack UTOYIA cheat promo code:

speed up - azejDwCZ5A
    skills - djWIsAQLFj
    promote - mk25WqHe9h
    mastery boost - SI4VCYy6Uk
    secret combination - WHDsD7xEkB
    daily gift - iRMwUI2bvA
    battle pass - jC6V6bjlIr
    resources - 3ANp7Pk250
    gems (diamonds) - UkzesWQzeA
    VIP privileges - 7W7ZiOY4Xp
    EXP pack - hkSO40rVD9
    gold coins - nbgJKbQGPu
    mystery box - yi5ac1HtnQ
    premium pass - cg2PGDFOWD
    starter pack - 2iMGlbREok
    unlimited energy - AwVhzF7AKq
    mixed package - C8ptQAbnnI
    awaken - YGYDlc8pSu
    upgrade - Q13Y3XdNU5
    evolve - TyPepJXigP
    off ads - ENTYtjGHEi
    unlimited stamina - ypc2vDTsaN

UTOYIA hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS