My Puppy Go cheat codes: hacks diamonds
My Puppy Go code
  • Secret cheats My Puppy Go - enter codes from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #my-puppy-go

There are many amazing spirits live on the distant Land of Beta. And many opportunists are greedy about their value. They formed an organization called white heaven which hunted down Petmon. To fight those evil organizations, researches and trainers decide to set off forLand of Beta. A new journey begins. Dear researcher, for research works and investigation against evil forces, please go to land of beta and construct a research base as soon as possible.
    Our recent intel says, an evil organization named pure white heaven, is operating secretly on the island we are suspending above, their conspiracy must be defeated. But this island is covered by clouds, we must find a safe landing spot. It seems that these mini rats want to join us, but they are weak as low level fire spirits. We can use spirit synthesis to help them break their limit,grant them more strength. This spirit becomes stronger! Trainers can play their cards well if they have some powerful spirits.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

This Shrieking beast is a super spirit, that means it has more strength than normal spirits, bring it back and train it as a guard of cloud tower. You can skip a battle, try to tap skip button. The enemies we encounter become much stronger, we should take them more seriously, it's a great option to stay here and start to synthesize Petmons. Constructions and spirits' level limit is decided by level of base technologies, and we can only increase level of technologies if we increase level of researcher.
    Gold chest - use to obtain certain amount of gold. Higher the production of a gold mine, more the amount of gold you obtain.

Hack My Puppy Go cheat promo code:

speed up - 3s1rFiVDdr
    skills - ekVAWoYyyC
    promote - zBfTu7PR11
    mastery boost - HzAFZQgbE6
    secret combination - EZwG7V8tgL
    daily gift - CVpyy7Odg3
    battle pass - CRpCmbATQd
    resources - 5aOVdTo6Tf
    gems (diamonds) - ZOqNde1WLJ
    VIP privileges - w1RX05iBzE
    EXP pack - M11IX0SPfb
    gold coins - UvNtSgEDJS
    mystery box - fMmasuEtjG
    premium pass - 60IlZrrLvJ
    starter pack - ehg9Efoobe
    unlimited energy - kNi8gPx8oO
    mixed package - aPw4EMVjtq
    awaken - dQTnI9lY11
    upgrade - zWGLcEND9e
    evolve - ZQyVfWPRbb
    off ads - iwOHG5bcGh
    unlimited stamina - WvKK4ISRGI

My Puppy Go hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS