Who Needs a Hero code
  • Secret cheats Who Needs a Hero? - enter codes from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Who-Needs-a-Hero

Hello, my name is Cheat-on, and i belong to the highest level of knights in the kingdom. We are always fighting against the forces of evil. Are you willing to help us face the forces of evil? Of course you are. A beautiful and busty elven woman is being attacked by rats i tried to save her, but i couldn't! You need to save her.
    Thank you, adventurer. If it weren't for you, i don't know what would become of that beautiful girl, in the last few days the kingdom has suffered several attacks. It seems that the monsters are being controlled by someone with a lot of magic power, we need to find out who is behind these attacks as soon as possible. Your fame is high, people are starting to follow you.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

How did the guard let you walk into the city like that? I'm going to talk to my friend Godwin, maybe he has some spare armor for you. Now that you've reached level 10, it is time to become a swordsman. When you reach level 20 i will talk to you again.

Success and Failure Events: Test your luck! After choosing an action, you still need to have the luck to complete it. Your chance is presented as four shuffled cards representing rates of success or failure.

Learn Skills: Answer events in the right order and learn skills during your journey. You never know when you will find a Treasure Chest and will need to open it, right?

Events with Side Effects: Beware with the side effects, those can be good or bad. A few events can cause side effects depending on your choices. You never know when you'll end up eating a blue mushroom by mistake, right?

Hack Who Needs a Hero? cheat promo code:

speed up - lg7wLnz3ba
    skills - 3XNC2iQ6WK
    promote - 1px9Xl1uCF
    mastery boost - ngAMi18OhV
    secret combination - UH7HgHXN4u
    daily gift - wxSS0aphiC
    battle pass - 9NlyaNeBZt
    resources - rTGItViFHI
    gems (diamonds) - N5zIvxAmwL
    VIP privileges - e4FlFw0w1E
    EXP pack - aSal3Q3ril
    gold coins - FzuEudyMwp
    mystery box - BW6YONrj5q
    premium pass - 4fMX0MuQol
    starter pack - casbHfVHqn
    unlimited energy - 1Y2rIlzRof
    mixed package - ofJPRaAvUt
    awaken - sicq2d8NKO
    upgrade - 8cmzfNs1f0
    evolve - t9N9om8DJZ
    off ads - FwdHBus3sr
    unlimited stamina - SGiu5d0yfE

Who Needs a Hero? hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS