Eternal Legend code
  • Secret cheats Eternal Legend - enter codes from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Eternal-Legend

947 AD. Because the general betrayed the enemy, the later capital of Jin Dynasty, Bianjing, broke itself without attacking, and the life and death of Shi CHonggui, the emperor, was uncertain. Fortunately, the general SHi CHi took out the emperor's young son to fight through the siege and survived the disaster.
    Doctor Wang explained to me that the agave is on the Qixian Mountain, but i have searched all over the place, and i can't even see the shadow of the agave. It looks like i have to go to the top of the mountain to find it. it's getting late, you have to hurry up. Uncle Shi CHi is waiting for herbal medicine to save his life. The village chief said that the more you go up the mountain, the more wild boars. It seems to be true, but this little wild boar can't stop me.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

As you fight various monsters and enemies, you will pick up a ton of gears. Some gears are green, others and purple, and others are even more useless than the green ones. You are going to pick up a ton of gears, and you can’t really do anything about it.

The disadvantages of the game are absolutely standard: a lot of advertising, lack of game resources, the difficulty of opening some elements and much more. Eternal Legend passwords will solve all problems, remove ads, give a lot of money (resources) and much more. Below you can see a list of working pass that provide excellent benefits.

Remember! If you defeat the Boss, Boss's Level will increase the next day. Otherwise the Boss's Level will decrease the next day. Silver Boost 10% at most gold boost 50% at most.
    Reputation Event can be redeemed into rewards!

"Eternal Legend" is a new half-turn-based RPG mobile game that combines history and martial arts. The hearty plot will take you to feel the golden iron horse in the smoke of gunpowder; the endless love will take you to experience the tenderness in the chaotic world; the ups and downs of the story will take you to appreciate the variable arrangements in the dark. How to choose between family, friendship and love?
    The righteousness of the nation, prosperity and wealth, and the common people in the world, how should we choose?

Hack Eternal Legend cheat promo code:

speed up - RH8hCbW9Lw
    unlock skills - xlu7Sk3qgC
    promote - T2GzdBd84g
    level up - zKUFOT4jPz
    mastery boost - roBe9eRtXa
    secret combination - VJzklpPYos
    daily gift - 8bLg0RQWId
    battle pass - 0neWFtXb70
    resources - uiWcY9Vlv8
    gems (diamonds) - 4KXW1BzQjq
    VIP privileges - rtYLL7xeV1
    EXP pack - QtoxYBRKJT
    gold coins - CEkKEiFEKW
    mystery box - 8Eu87f0NHb
    premium pass - zO5NLqxgrs
    starter pack - SiId2vZ7Ue #Eternal-Legend gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - Pzoskqzw9P
    mixed package - qMxvDhuIvU
    awaken - RReaTjbjef
    upgrade - sEggELxgxu
    evolve - 1Wc92NVrIt
    off ads - f88z5Oz0cl
    shards - xok4rvx0m3

Eternal Legend hack menu & cheat code tips

The Lancer inflicts huge damage by a rush attack which deals are damage.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS