Who's The Chief code
  • Secret cheats Who's The Chief - enter codes from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Who-is-The-Chief

Once upon a time, a group of primitive people lived on an unnamed island in the sea of Origin. Till one day. A ferocious tribe of wildlings suddenly invaded the village and stole all the food, wood, and stone tools. The warriors have been ready for a long time. We mist recapture our belongings. There is not much food left on the ship. This is our last chance. The enemy must be stopped on the shore. This land has long been occupied by savages. The towers ahead are the prophet tower, built by the great Odysseus. Capture it or there will be dire consequences. Capture all the prophet towers to defeat the savages. There are more savages hiding in other towers.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

TO upgrade or build a building, you need to dispatch workers first, and increasing the number of workers will reduce the working time. Jungle exploration, a favorite of mine. If we are lucky, we can find the treasure of divine dragon. And remember, you can send 2 lanes when prophet tower reaches level 10. The rebellious prophet tower is very powerful. You must upgrade the hall of clan to improve your strength in order to continue the challenge. You can challenge the levels in the prophet tower and complete with global players to rank and get great rewards. Infantries battalion is where you train infantries (also shielders and barbarians), upgrading it allows you to unlock more advanced infantries units.

Hack Who's The Chief cheat promo code:

speed up - Dx30cfBrzU
    unlock skills - Ao9iCg2mQU
    promote - I9XyeM1Wdx
    level up - hBeekiohg4
    mastery boost - w9Gb5Fn7kP
    secret combination - lNM7i9DgXP
    daily gift - N6D7UKj6ZG
    battle pass - dOL7PZMGWl
    resources - U7WCs0SdsP
    gems (diamonds) - 8pCwITtsv0
    VIP privileges - nrctGs6YPi
    EXP pack - FgLgtlo842
    gold coins - fJTgwIZo06
    mystery box - eiefwlAmeX
    premium pass - 4rSx4nJTuA
    starter pack - Hd397Oavrs #Who-is-The-Chief gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - Qk6G3mXWvT
    mixed package - sqnu9ZYFxw
    awaken - 4wJxRMZBCS
    upgrade - hc0YP70ekz
    evolve - Z2FWT1i7FP
    off ads - onujx1dfaB
    shards - 8uLGMUHNH2

Who's The Chief hack menu & cheat code tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS