Rise Of The Empire cheat codes: hacks resources
Rise Of The Empire code
  • Secret cheat codes Rise Of The Empire from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Rise-Of-The-Empire

People used to believe that Mameluke was just overpowering, that we stood no chance in the battle of Marengo, that Tsar and his army were evervictorious. No way! Now i have brought them to their knees to the glory of my crown. I am Napoleon! I am Emperor!
    The country is at the beginning of a war, and we need to recruit more excellent officers. Officer recruitment has two tiers, advanced and super. The higher the tier, the greater the chance to recruit high quality officers. Officers have three qualities: blue, purple and orange. More valuable rewards will be gained after recovering territory. Immediately send troops to attack the enemy camp and regain the territory. You can use the rewards obtained from the empire's offensive and defensive battles to strengthen your officers.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Our kingdom is in peace now. We can handle national affairs while completing epic missions to upgrade our strength quickly. The town hall is the core of the city's steady development. Let's upgrade the town hall first. Exclusive pack - use this pack to obtain the powerful officer Young Napoleon and rich resources for upgrading. Primary gift pack - the cost of buying these packs will be returned to you with an equal amount of gold coins in 4 days.
    Upgrade the building level, recruit powerful officers, research and develop core technologies, train more soldiers, stay in the corner to keep the throne, or march into a showdown, all in your mind. Famous and famous, European hegemony to seize the great historical monuments, to declare hegemony to the world! Get great rewards and powerful buffs! The road to conquest is full of difficulties, allies, strength and strategy are indispensable!

Hack menu - Rise Of The Empire cheat codes list:

speed up - ms12GYwlF
    unlock skills - Co3KT0SJ2
    promote - ApZT9zpdc
    level up - XBNnacCuf
    mastery boost - kNV5O3clO
    secret combination - DPzB8aGmw
    daily gift - h3AkAllri
    battle pass - 8bF7Jmycg
    resources - VpivRmnlk
    gems (diamonds) - sjLnTX8tz
    VIP privileges - lLlpFsmG1
    EXP pack - nQriooNar
    gold coins - nSrj0KlEB
    mystery box - rTZTPQI5E
    premium pass - qb1HiQt0J
    starter pack - hUtr0uhnq #Rise-Of-The-Empire gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - NyBveHSYu
    mixed package - 78aukOXJ2
    awaken - Z8el7oe7m
    upgrade - aXdkJtRwc
    evolve - 2aAu5DdXe
    off ads - zbE57R3eS
    shards - E8fgTBQ5N

Rise Of The Empire hack menu & cheat codes tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US