Fight of Legends code
  • Secret cheat codes Fight of Legends from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Fight-of-Legends

Let's learn how to play the game. You can select the game mode. This is where you can decide which map to play the game on. First of all, would you like to choose the twilight lands map? Please select the displayed map. You can check the nickname of teammate and the selected hero. Right side - here, you can check the opponents when they are ready. Now you can select your own hero to play. There are lots of cool heroes in the shop. Check out information in detail here. Note, that equipment can be mounted in the hero gallery. Before we start the game, i want to give you some information. Let me tell you about the Nexus, an important building in the game. Destroy your opponent's nexus while defending our nexus to win the game. If the camp rebuilder is not destroyed, destroyed buildings will regenerate after a set period of time.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Next, let me tell you about the guardian. When you defeat a guardian, the guardian will move from our side to attack the opposing Nexus. So let's go back to the starting point. Wait! I'll show you how to set up redstone items. Bottom menu - this is a quick slot to set items that cna be used during battle. Then, shall we set the item? Touch the marked position to open the redstone shop! Here, you can check and set up of potion and pet. First, you have to select an empty slot. The slot is set! Note, you can change the item in the slot to something else. Touch the X button to go back to the game. And be careful as the game doesn't stop even if you open a shop.
    Next step is activation of the slot. The number shown is the amount of redstone required to activate. Touch it when you have it enough. Once activated, you can keep using it until remove it from the slot or replace it with another item. One red stone is automatically generated every 30 seconds. You can get more red stone from killing or assisting in the battle, so let's focus.

Hack menu - Fight of Legends cheat codes list:

speed up - dhdwrH59q
    unlock skills - sX0ZSoePY
    promote - uxEuoLqY9
    level up - 0ILLd3uOI
    mastery boost - SzrtROxIX
    secret combination - KHuJSQ7wV
    daily gift - LPetBNFtf
    battle pass - oaZ52KWcg
    resources - SdwbvZi1A
    gems (diamonds) - 4JP3llZyN
    VIP privileges - JgTWgAjR7
    EXP pack - LwcosL03R
    gold coins - 1RDnydHpH
    mystery box - 1retVkYvd
    premium pass - RjRyHjOXJ
    starter pack - fsqjXMKOS #Fight-of-Legends gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - vthpDDR4b
    mixed package - sYDeJcOxL
    awaken - BktL228i8
    upgrade - X4AugsBuR
    evolve - 3nP6ykZQO
    off ads - CfbNpaYEb
    shards - oWoTJFUav

Fight of Legends hack menu & cheat codes tips

legendary skins - l4HhT91on
    8000 stones - TQ9Rh7uBq
    double stone bonus - nyWU6kb1s
    Equipment:
    cloth - 0H3ewodWH
    leather - 6R2GKeF3j
    iron - uWLZ1y4yz
    steel - nyzlI1Kd2
    mithril - oOJrYr8Td
    how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS