Legend Magician cheat codes: hack diamonds
Legend Magician code
  • Secret cheat codes Legend Magician from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Legend-Magician

We shall see each other soon, but i am appearing in your dream so i can teach you the basic of the battle. This will be quick and easy, so just trust and follow me. There's even a gift for you when we're done. First, i'll show you how to move. You can use the stick to move freely from left to right, top to bottom, and diagonally. However, you'll be attacking after moving towards the enemy by default, so move at your own discretion.
    Press the boss challenge button. The conditions for making an attempt to kill the stage boss depend on the stage number and the number of monster. For example, if you're in stage 27, you must kill 27 monsters in order to make an attempt at the boss.
    Now, press the Grow button. You can enhance a certain stat by pressing the button for it. It seems you have what it takes to become a great sorcerer. Now that you're grown stronger, let's take a shot at the boss one more time.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Now press the summon button. Try drawing the weapon 10 times. Don't be sad just because you didn't get the weapon you wanted. We all get a chance. Shall we set up some skills now? Press the skill button. Now, press the equip button. For your information, teleport is a skill provided for free. Select the skill you want to equip. See? Nothing tricky, right? Now take a look at the skill preset. Press the preset button 3 times. You can use he preset function to place the skill you wanted and switch them anytime. So always remember this, all right? Now, press the auto skill button. If you set the skill use to auto, the skill triggers automatically. Okay, we're almost done. Now select the auto boss challenge button. If you enable the auto boss challenge button, you automatically challenge the boss whenever the conditions for challenging the boss have been met. Until we meet again, i wish that the goddess of wisdom and fortune will always be with you.

Hack menu - Legend Magician cheat codes list:

speed up - 526fjajCT
    unlock skills - Gq74TLGjB
    promote - nbuFkBLAz
    level up - ljdhDPFj5
    mastery boost - 8FmJ4PZSx
    secret combination - m8hrMZbrO
    daily gift - FvjHf1bWM
    battle pass - P7D25mMaz
    resources - gIInaDHMk
    gems (diamonds) - 2TQFJiEEL
    VIP privileges - FrOF3G6dp
    EXP pack - 59icU0kvu
    gold coins - 7yxg5V8MD
    mystery box - mUWwcizBl
    premium pass - kUtzM9gWE
    starter pack - DlbaiBmFD #Legend-Magician gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - 2itwrAjrt
    mixed package - JmdGOyQ9K
    awaken - rPzVSqEXz
    upgrade - JMqKKcbJd
    evolve - UNxJqN7B7
    off ads - KadG08bTb
    shards - xsbgikzEh

Legend Magician hack menu & cheat codes tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS