help me jack: cheats, hack, codes ( free gems, crystals, partners)
help me jack cheats
  • breaking android game - help me jack atomic adventure. Hack, cheats for money, crystals (gems), partners, energy, equipment.

help me jack- breaking: cheats, hack, codes ( free gems, crystals, partners)

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502
    The game has three classes of fighters:
    Warrior - who uses a blade and can enter battlefield now. Uses the blade and specializes in melee attack skills
    Shooter - this class requires parts from boss monster of area 2-5. Uses a rifle, and specializes in ranged attack skills. A good character to use once in awhile.
    Scientist - requires parts from unknown area. Uses plasma energy and specializes in ranged attack. Well known for powerful attacks

At each stage, you need to immediately ferocious guardian - boss. But for quick passage help me jack atomic adventure need a lot of cards ( at the entrance to the mission , and the higher the level, the more cards you must)

Secrets hacking help me jack: cheats, codes crystallized card partners

• 9x25yEWD86 - immortality ( easily overcome obstacles , destroy the boss impassable without a scratch );

• YC5z9bbjb9 - crystals . Chita give one thousand crystals help me jack strong>, which can be spent on the legendary partners ( heroes) , better equipment , better;

• rNnzDquZjE - energy . Codes give ten tysych energy required for self-employed partners, and improve simple armor ( in game currency ) ;

• iONqdAtVW7 - unlock slots partners. Now the battle elp me jack can not take two assistants , and as many as six , that will greatly increase the chances of winning and reduce the time of the mission;

• wUKfJfNiZb - cheats box with partners ( heroes ) . Given five boxes of the legendary heroes;

• G9dW8v3sKO - help me jack, item drop rate increased (100%);

• 4b2JMDvY6S - remove the recovery time skills;

• eduaTl7nyM - stage result 5 stars;

• YDgthHJH03 - hacking for unlock all skills;

• WgLyjxbBJF - super rare partner;

• Y0JAaVBD8K - cheats for ultra rare partner help me jack

• gvw6Bq6PWw - full HP

• CVbk77sJmy - kill the monster with one blow

• bSm2ddAPjM - 100 tickets

• jf5ZmEcJ1P - weapon

• 2iwSQHMHqm - armor

• wrstaRpE2F - accessories

• gJ0c1oo6Xm - grips

• WzulXB6Rt1 - guards

• 2bMKw3RCCo - cheats for enchance weapon or armor;

• AAwTqThIRn - hack for unlock all stage

• PxjPKhK8Q9 - max tickets 500

• uCXWh4dAti - 1000 exp.

Only enter cheats
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS