Rogue Planet cheat codes: hack abilities
Rogue Planet code
  • Secret cheat codes Rogue Planet from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Rogue-Planet

Everything is always moving towards chaos. As the entropy of the universe continues. The energy will one day be depleted. And the entire universe will go to annihilation. I am your personal robotic operating binary instruction navigator. I know it's a bit long, but you can just call me ROBIN. Your planet has been severely damaged in the never ending battles. But don't worry. As a mighty celestial yourself, you can always gather your energy and manifest it into a new planet. Can you feel the massive energy fluctuation? It seems like the Fallen army is on its way. I have two bad news that i must tell you. The first one is that your soulcore was shattered by the fallen leviathan in the battle just now. The data shows that after celestial loses its 'soulcore', its ability will be significantly reduced and some of its memories will be lost. You've just woken up, and before you can figure out what's happening, a bunch of crazy Toymons started attacking you! Defeat them.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

This is the second bad news. There area lot of strange guys coming around, and they're obviously prepared. Don't worry, attack is the best form of defense. Each civilization possess a unique elemental ability. When your element ability restrains the enemy, your enemy will receive additional damage. And that works both ways. Please use this to your advantage and win more battles. It seems like the hamster galaxy is having some problems. Why else would these Toymons lurk around the galaxy causing chaos? Your rank title can be promoted after completing related quests. A higher rank title significantly increases your combat power. Remember to upgrade your civilizations frequently to ensure your future mission. When in battle, perks can increase your attack power. Damage - permanent property: takes effect immediately after unlocking, no need to check the boss to use the secret technique of this source power. Thunderbolt - creates a circle of lightning stance around the planet, dealing 500% of attack damage to surrounding enemies, cooldown 60 seconds.

Hack menu - Rogue Planet cheat codes list:

speed up - anR3LJxOh
    unlock skills - ntuyYq0Lj
    promote - fG6mdX2Ca
    level up - keLdaL6Xk
    mastery boost - dHxgTGwwR
    secret combination - VJW0iO3Pt
    daily gift - qtGr6aqLY
    battle pass - jJN0IUgbY
    resources - aCs6A1FeQ
    gems (diamonds) - jFfYQe9pn
    VIP privileges - CAsHUWEL2
    EXP pack - xoayNR94E
    gold coins - GLLAMBhWS
    mystery box - lFNCqloWU
    premium pass - wXBgUJSwE
    starter pack - II9QSUs86 #Rogue-Planet gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - 11xLLuh0k
    mixed package - rQhZcjgYi
    awaken - XFqL1fElp
    upgrade - zkx48J7Il
    evolve - EfpFW6Ga5
    off ads - i82BwDTnP
    shards - adTeYtxle

Rogue Planet hack menu & cheat codes tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS