Oh my Anne cheat codes: hack boosters
Oh my Anne code
  • Secret cheat codes Oh my Anne from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Oh-my-Anne

Ah! Fairy of the Dandelion, here you are! Do you happen to know where Mr. Cuthbert is? He is about... this tall, and has a blunt yet upright nose, and he has a gorgeous brown beard! I guess he's out for a while. I can tell he is excited about having a new family member as much as i am! It'll be okay to look around before he come, right? I've been dreaming about running around the house all the way here from the station. Are you ready to start the story? Then let's start with the first level. Our first mission is to collect 13 yellow hats. Now that you know what to do, let's start the game. Move identical blocks to match 3 in a row. Collect more blocks to clear the level.
    Wow, look at that! We have a dandelion seed. Now let's open the diary. I always write down the things. I have to do so that i won't forget. Shall we use a dandelion seed to proceed with the next task? Ah, i couldn't be any happier. It's also been one of my dreams to live by the brook. But there's still no sign of Mr. Cuthbert.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Let's opne the diary again with a magic phrase! Open sesame. Wow, a new task is waiting! I wonder what will happen next. Let's use a dandelion seed to proceed with the story. Need more seeds? Beat levels to earn them. If you match 4 blocks in a ro, something amazing will happen! we got a rocket! Move the rocket upwards to fire it. If you tap the rocket twice, you can fire it from its place. What will happen when we match 5 blocks? Oh, it's a bomb! Make bombs to get rid of the remaining blocks. Match puzzle pieces, use delicate booster effects to beat levels! Equip yourself with Anne’s mighty spirit! Show off your match 3 skills by clearing various fun challenge modes ahead!

Hack menu - Oh my Anne cheat codes list:

speed up - Hh5FnPMcc
    unlock skills - IYONbSZTP
    promote - JkzJsEaNg
    level up - cINu4O3nF
    mastery boost - NccFyjj7m
    secret combination - 2J2Ov1EXx
    daily gift - W6QdshuGm
    battle pass - sOQiM5fMZ
    resources - B7jL8AB0F
    gems (diamonds) - SPD6dM1IO
    VIP privileges - 6tuzfWmBF
    EXP pack cheat - 85Gv44WEn
    gold coins code - deFcLviNf
    mystery box - TwxcsC7ek
    premium pass - yt7TCKg9j
    starter pack - NWlsLVhp1 #Oh-my-Anne gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - 0rd5ilEV0
    mixed package - hGexu3pFa
    awaken - 4l6dbPlTB
    upgrade - 9FwP0skW5
    evolve - 8xBiBEnjK
    off ads - eqS7E5HL6
    shards - U8jtnAxxm

Oh my Anne hack menu & cheat codes tips

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS