Herofal hacking
  • Cheat, hack: unlimited meat, elexir, copper, mystical rewards, awaken conjurer, minions, hero. Hacked Herofal guild android, ios.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked Herofal android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    rare heroes - NURVAq;
    unlock all minions - hiMbVt;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios) - UFejpi;
    researchers immediately (awaken conjurer) - Mzyycz;
    free mystical rewards - s0jEtW;
    materials (common spellweave, excellent copper and etc.)- M7TQUX;
    unlimited meat and elexir - 0YH4Tk;

Herofal android, ios hack

My lord, you are finally here! This crude Sky;land has been wandering leaderlessly for a long time. As the first outsider approved by Skyland, i was told to wait for your coming. I will assist, as a housekeeper, in the daily management of Skyland.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

My lord! Enemies have invaded again! Fortunately you are here now! Let’s teach them a lesson which they won’t forget! Now, you need to hire guardiands to defend Herofall Skyland. According to record, there were four original guardians, but now they are gone. However, we can hire other powerful guardians from the earth.
    Upgrade your guardian and warriors in the lab and make them stronger. Upgraded guardians Herofal will be more powerful and skilled. Upgrade your guardians before battles. For now you can hire only one hero. But later you can recruit more from the shop.

Hero Herofal:
    Warrior- Hu king. The king of forest, the God of war. When defeat last enemies of forest, Hu King was eager to chanllenge more powerful opponents. Hu King, good at tackling, leadership and has strong nirvana, is the symbol of the God of war.

Assassin- Medussa. Medussa act like phantom shadow. Under the charming camouflage, she is an agility and merciless killer. No one has saw how fast her blade slashing and poison envenomed except for the corpses.

Sorcerer Herofal - Max. Max is the lucky dog who has got the legendary magic wand by chance. He use magic circle to summon the Balrogs of the Hell, the golem gaint of the underdark and Devil Dog which each Sorcerer is dream of.

how to enter cheats Herofal.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS