monster builder hacking
  • Cheat, hack: offline game, rare monsters, unlimited energy stamina, gold coins, DNA gacha, premium hero gacha. Hacked game monster builder: craft, defend android, ios.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked monster builder: craft, defend android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    hack offline game - gOpLGm;
    rare monsters - 2VvxQ6;
    unlimited energy stamina (AP) - CZ8QMN;
    gold coins (money)- 3GC83D;
    unlimited DNA gacha - EUM2MY;
    premium hero gacha - xA6eb9;

monster builder: craft, defend android, ios hack

Doc we’re under attack! A new portal has been detected! Uh oh, the portal is in New York, and it’s energy level is... off the charts. I have a bad feeling about this...We’re the only team in the area. Doc, select the coorfinates. I’ll drive the Drill tank.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

We’ve arrived in New York, and the top side live streaming is good to go! 3 star mansters incoming! Quickly! Help me deploy our monsters! I might have been worried for no reason...But just to be safe, we’ll need mana to send out our hero monsters. Doc, you need to keep the mana generator running! Generating mana in monster builder: craft, defend is hard work, but at least our new mana generator is fast!
    Use Pixxy’s skill to jump behind the front line and take out the portal instead!

DNA can be found by clearing the event portals. The monster gacha has a 100% chance of creating hero monster. Plant element monsters are really strong against water element monsters, so it would be best if we research it right away.

Monster builders deploy monsters. But before using them, you need to load them with monsters. Load the monster we just researched.

how to enter cheats monster builder: craft, defend.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS