Infinite Fantasy M Cheat Code Guide
Infinite Fantasy M
  • FAQ:

How can I quickly get Coins in Infinite Fantasy M?

Answer: To rapidly accumulate coins without the usual grind, you can use the cheat code: Y34nK0bPWJ. This will instantly grant you a significant amount of coins to help you progress in the game or make important purchases.
    I want to elevate my game status. Is there a cheat for VIP 12?
    Answer: Elevating your status to VIP 12 can give you various privileges in-game. To instantly achieve this without the traditional progression, you can input the cheat code: msjL5tvRvm.
    Can I amplify my Buffs in the game?
    Answer: Enhancing your buffs can be a game-changer, allowing for faster progress and dominance in battles. For a tenfold increase in buffs, use the cheat code i3OmHMLu45.
    What code should I use for an exclusive in-game title?
    Answer: Special in-game titles can make your profile stand out and might come with additional perks. For a chance to gain a unique title, input the cheat code: P4x7QGa6NQ.
    I'm in search of a cheat to gain more XP from mobs. Do you have any?
    Answer: If you're looking to level up faster by earning extra experience from mobs, the cheat code TWYOrOhQDD is your solution. It grants a significant 150% boost in Mob XP.
    Quiz:

Which cheat code offers a Free Season Pass?
    a) i3OmHMLu45
    b) TWYOrOhQDD
    c) UpBZZD3U9z
    d) yZz3UUAu0B
    Answer: c) UpBZZD3U9z. The Season Pass can open up numerous opportunities and bonuses in the game, and this cheat code lets you unlock it for free.
    Wanting to equip my character with an Exclusive class set. Which code should I apply?
    a) ovbtQKdLTQ
    b) jy35jhVVJ5
    c) P4x7QGa6NQ
    d) yZz3UUAu0B
    Answer: d) yZz3UUAu0B. The exclusive class set can enhance your character's abilities and appearance, making them a formidable force in the game.
    Looking for free epic runes? Which cheat will provide this?
    a) UpBZZD3U9z
    b) jy35jhVVJ5
    c) fTMAeeZN4Z
    d) TWYOrOhQDD
    Answer: b) jy35jhVVJ5. Epic runes can significantly augment your character's capabilities. By applying this code, you can acquire these runes without the usual in-game challenges.

Top 9 Google search questions about Infinite Fantasy M:

How to earn Coins quickly in Infinite Fantasy M?
    Answer: Utilize the cheat Y34nK0bPWJ.
    Is there a cheat for VIP status in Infinite Fantasy M?
    Answer: Yes, msjL5tvRvm grants VIP 12 status.
    How can I get an exclusive title in-game?
    Answer: The code P4x7QGa6NQ provides a random exclusive title.
    I want more XP from enemies. Any cheats for that?
    Answer: TWYOrOhQDD boosts Mob XP by 150%.
    How do I get the Season Pass without purchasing it?
    Answer: Use UpBZZD3U9z.
    Can I find epic runes using cheats?
    Answer: Indeed, jy35jhVVJ5 grants free epic runes.
    How to obtain a random artifact in Infinite Fantasy M?
    Answer: Apply ovbtQKdLTQ.
    Which cheat code is for the exclusive class set?
    Answer: yZz3UUAu0B.
    I need a x10 buff. What's the cheat for that?
    Answer: Input i3OmHMLu45.
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z