Animal Crossing - Encanto Island mode
Animal Crossing Encanto Island
  • Building an Encanto Island in Animal Crossing

After playing Animal Crossing New Horizons for three years now, my brain is at that point that no matter what I watch, it immediately goes, "This could be cute in Animal Crossing." Hello everyone and welcome (or welcome back) to my channel. Just recently, my friend and I completed an island based on the TV show "Once Upon a Time," and building something with reference pictures has probably been one of the most fun experiences so far. So when it came to restarting, one movie immediately came to mind that I would love to recreate. I mean, if you read the title, you probably know where this is going, right? I would like to build an Encanto Island. Let me share my thoughts, plans, and progress with you today.

Characters

ACNH Encanto

Today, usually, I model my villager representation after myself. Not this time, though. Of course, that would need to be Mirabel. First things first, character design. I gave her black curls, or as close to curls as I can, and because she's quite a quirky and happy character, I opted for the wide smile and some big, roundish eyes in brown. For the first few days, she got a little makeshift outfit, somewhat close to the original one, and, of course, her iconic green glasses. After unlocking Custom Designs, her outfit was upgraded, and I also made some fitting eyebrows and freckles for her using this tutorial. Introducing... a must-have area for this island will obviously be the Casita, which has to be quite the—I mean, hopefully—impressive build, possibly even with multiple houses. Which, in turn, means we need more players on this island. So, how about also introducing her sisters, Isabella and Luisa? Let's start with Isabella. Her skin tone is a smidge darker compared to Mirabelle, and then she's got straight or just slightly wavy hair. This one's not the ideal fit, but since I didn't want to give her bangs, I ended up choosing this style. She often has a judgy facial expression and a general smug and elegant vibe, so a wobble mouth and these elegant eyes it is. And I also decided to use the triangle nose for her to go with the elegant vibes. She then got the long dress, of course. By the way, all the codes I use on this island, including outfits, are on my website, which I will link in the description box and the comments below. And for some finishing touches, I then added the flower to her hair and also made her some eyebrows, as well as that beauty spot. I present to you, Isabella. And now, let's look at Luisa. Her skin is more like Mirabelle's once again, but her hair is actually a little lighter compared to her sisters. I gave her the same eyes as Mirabelle but opted for the square nose and the wobble mouth. For her hairstyle, I chose this ponytail so it would also have those strands around her face. I gave her a long dress, which also adds those bracelets of hers, and of course, also made some eyebrows and freckles for her. There we go, meet Luisa. Now, three houses are already quite a bit, but I can't really make an Encanto Island and not have Abuela, right? So let's add her as well. I did actually, by the way, name her Abuela, even though technically it's Alma, just because everyone always calls her Abuela. You know? I wanted to give her some different eyes this time, so I chose the shape that I personally usually go for in brown. I gave her the wide smile and square nose, and her hair, of course, is gray. As soon as I unlocked it, I gave her the granny style of dew that you get from Harriet, and her long dress. And I also, once again, made some eyebrows for her, and this time added some wrinkles. Welcome to the island, Abuela.

Main Areas

ACNH Encanto

Now that you've met the main players, let me catch you up on the island itself. So we ended up going with this map here and called the island Encanto. Our starters were Rolled and Tammy, but truth be told, they won't stay for long. More on that later. And then let's chat about the main areas that I would like to recreate. First and foremost, the Casita. My plan is to put together the four player houses in a perspective build. Mirabelle's house will be the main one here, so it'll be more of a neutral siding along with that turquoise door and a purple roof. Isabella's house will be the one on the right-hand side with all those flowers. I never thought that I personally would say this, but unfortunately, the pink and purple options are somewhat limited. So we'll actually go for this kind of blushy pink and then add the purple with the door and flower wreath. Abuela's house, the pink one in the middle with the candle. Again, unfortunately, there's not really a bright pink color like that, so this customization will have to do. And then last but not least, Luisa's house will be this somewhat neutral one on the left, looking like this. Here's a side view of the main area, and now imagine all these flowers. Of course, it also has to have the fruit trees and white picket fence. There will also be an additional casita build with a library, some laundry, and a playroom. The blue and brown options are just ideal for this building, and then we'll just add a little bit more color with these pink and purple accents. To fit all of this, it'll probably be placed up top here.

Additional Areas

ACNH Encanto

Now let's chat about the river, because there are a few spots I really want to get just right. The first one is this bridge with all these lights on it. In my mind, this will be placed here, connecting the sisters' area with the rest of the island. Just imagine this bridge, and of course, this shrine area with the boulder. I mean, really. I just can't not build this. I want this to be placed right here along the river. And then let's also include this small market area with some little booths and the priest. I don't really want to include the market itself, but I really want these little stalls to be included somewhere. In terms of what else needs to be included, the movie's only got a few scenes, so I'll try to recreate the areas that made the most impression on me. That being said, I would also like to include a part for Antonio and his fruit pig, as well as the boat ride with the candle animals. I don't know how much of this I'll be able to squeeze onto this island, but I'll do my best.

Conclusion

ACNH Encanto

So there we have it, a rough plan for an Encanto Island in Animal Crossing New Horizons. To make all of this happen, we'll have to get a few new villagers onto this island. Ideally, of course, all of these new villagers will have a green or at least a lush and garden-like exterior to match the movie's vibe. I'm not 100% sure yet which villagers I want to pick, so if you have any ideas, feel free to drop them in the comments below. Thank you so much for joining me today on this island planning journey. I hope you're excited to see this island come to life as I am. As always, if you enjoyed this video, don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit that notification bell to be the first to know when a new video comes out. And until next time, have a great day.

Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z