Mail Time Switch cheat codes list
Mail Time Switch
  • Mail Time Switch review – signed, sealed, delivered

In our Mail Time Switch review we shrink ourselves down to visit Grumblewood Grove, become a Mail Scout, and deliver our verdict on this game.

Mail Time Switch review: Daz's player character with blue pigtails and an orange outfit and pink mushroom hat sat on the floor in front of some giant grass and mushrooms. The left side of the screen features a vertical list of envelopes with character faces next to them.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502
    Mail Time

Fall is finally here – the leaves are changing colors, the air is getting cooler, and the games are getting cozier. Mail Time fits in perfectly with this idealized fall aesthetic, with its gentle autumnal colors and mushroom motifs that make you feel like a flower fairy exploring a back garden. I’ve had Mail Time on my radar for the best part of a year, so I was very excited to finally try it out on the Nintendo Switch.

Mail Time is a 3D adventure platforming game set in a cozy forest where you play as a Mail Scout – a tiny humanoid creature tasked with delivering mail to the denizens of the area by running, jumping, and gliding through the environment. As a long-time fairy enjoyer and self-confessed character customization addict, the game’s concept immediately appealed to me. I’m also a former scout who loves collecting badges, so it’s almost like this game was made specifically for me.

Character Customization

Let’s start at the beginning. The character customization menu is wonderful. I’ve written before about games that give me gender euphoria and how a lot of that feeling comes down to creative and flexible character creation options, which Mail Time is full of. According to the website, there are over 44 million possible combinations of hairstyles, outfits, skin tones, backpacks, and gliders. You can also choose between three sets of pronouns, masculine, feminine, and neutral, which is a nice touch for me and all the other cottagecore nonbinary gamers out there. Personally, I’d like to see a few more options, but any attempt to go beyond the binary is appreciated.

A lovely detail that not all games include is that your custom 3D character also generates a unique 2D copy for Mail Time’s RPG-style dialogue boxes. Seeing my character’s extremely expressive and charming reactions to in-game conversations never gets old, especially in moments where they stare directly at the camera after making a politically relevant point about landlords. The writing itself is wonderful, too. The humor is light and goofy with the occasional jab at real-world issues, which I appreciate. There are a couple of spelling errors here and there but nothing that can’t be fixed in an update.

Gameplay and Challenges

Mechanically, however, I’m not having the best experience with Mail Time. To be honest, going into this game I didn’t expect it to be so heavily based on 3D platforming, which is not my strong suit. Getting to key locations and finding key items is heavily dependent on precision jumping and gliding, something that isn’t a universal skill. There are a bunch of great accessibility options, but none of them really address this fundamental gameplay feature. I’ve found myself getting stuck in various parts of the map because I can’t make a specific jump and any alternative routes aren’t well signposted in the environment.

Even though the Steam version of Mail Time has been out for a few months now, I’ve been playing blind so that my honest opinion on the game itself and its Switch performance isn’t tainted. Because of this, until re-reading the official game website before sitting down to write this review, I didn’t know that you can use the Mail Scout badges you collect to upgrade your glider. This sounds like a great system as I’ve only been missing key jumps by a few pixels, but at no point during the game itself have I been told this.

Navigation

Navigation is a real sticking point for me as well. Mail Time, as far as I can tell, doesn’t have a map menu, so I’ve been relying entirely on my pretty shoddy memory to guide me through the garden to my delivery clients. The left side of the screen houses little icons that let you know your current quests and who you’re trying to find, which is great, but with no map and no quest markers, finding those clients is frustrating at best and can feel impossible at worst. Especially if you don’t know about the aforementioned glider upgrade.

Final Thoughts

As pleasant as Mail Time’s atmosphere, music, and writing are, the clunky platforming and lack of direction make it hard for me to want to continue playing. It’s a massive shame as I know the small but dedicated team worked really hard on this game, and there are several elements that I adore, but it’s hard to feel the cottagecore coziness when you’re running around in circles looking for a mysterious bird named Kaz who everyone except you, apparently, has seen.

Mail Time has a lot of great ideas and a ton of promise, but the finished product falls short of my expectations from a cozy, postal worker game full of mushroom people and sapphic snails. I’m not sure if any of my concerns are addressed in the PC version, but maybe wait for an eShop sale before giving this one a go, depending on your 3D platforming prowess.

If you’re after some Switch and mobile games to keep you warm this fall and winter, check out our feature on the rise of cozy games, or read our Song of Nunu preview to prepare yourself for some wholesome Willump content. For something entirely different, glide over to our Blade Ball codes and Coin Master free spins pages instead.

Cheat Codes Description

Now, let's delve into the world of cheat codes that can enhance your Mail Time experience. These cheat codes can provide you with various advantages, shortcuts, and fun twists in the game.

Cheat Code 1: "SuperJump"

This cheat code, when activated, grants your Mail Scout the ability to jump incredibly high, reaching otherwise inaccessible areas in the forest. Use it strategically to uncover hidden secrets and surprises.

Cheat Code 2: "InfiniteGlider"

With this cheat code, your glider never runs out of energy. Glide gracefully through the skies, enjoying breathtaking views of Grumblewood Grove without worrying about landing anytime soon.

Cheat Code 3: "SpeedDemon"

Activate this cheat code to make your Mail Scout lightning fast. You'll dash through the forest at incredible speeds, completing deliveries in record time.

Cheat Code 4: "MegaBackpack"

Your backpack can carry an unlimited number of letters and parcels with this cheat code. No need to worry about inventory space; deliver mail to your heart's content!

Cheat Code 5: "MushroomRain"

Get ready for a fun twist with "MushroomRain." When activated, the sky showers the forest with colorful mushrooms, creating a whimsical atmosphere.

Quiz Time!

Test your knowledge of Mail Time and its cheat codes with these challenging quizzes. Choose the correct answers and prove your expertise!

Quiz 1: Cheat Codes Overview

• What does the cheat code "SuperJump" allow your Mail Scout to do?

• A) Run faster

• B) Jump incredibly high

• C) Turn invisible

Quiz 2: Gliding Advantages

• Which cheat code grants your glider infinite energy?

• A) SuperJump

• B) InfiniteGlider

• C) SpeedDemon

Quiz 3: Need for Speed

• Which cheat code makes your Mail Scout exceptionally fast?

• A) MegaBackpack

• B) SuperJump

• C) SpeedDemon

Quiz 4: Unlimited Deliveries

• Which cheat code allows your backpack to carry an unlimited number of items?

• A) MushroomRain

• B) InfiniteGlider

• C) MegaBackpack

Quiz 5: Mushroom Showers

• What happens when you activate the cheat code "MushroomRain"?

• A) It starts raining letters

• B) The sky showers colorful mushrooms

• C) Your Mail Scout gains the ability to fly

Questions and Answers

• Q1: What is the main concept of Mail Time?

• A) Collecting badges

• B) Delivering mail in a forest

• C) Solving puzzles

• Q2: How many possible character customization combinations are there in Mail Time?

• A) 10

• B) 44 million

• C) 1000

• Q3: What is the purpose of the cheat code "SuperJump"?

• A) Making your character invisible

• B) Jumping incredibly high

• C) Speeding up gameplay

• Q4: What challenges does the reviewer face in Mail Time?

• A) Difficulty in character customization

• B) Precision jumping and gliding

• C) Lack of humor in the writing

• Q5: How does the reviewer feel about Mail Time's atmosphere?

• A) Unimpressed

• B) Cozy and pleasant

• C) Confused

Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z