Codes for Oh My Dog & list of cheats
Oh My Dog
  • Oh My Dog Cheat codes - list:

Gifts passwords: TOPDOG, Dog1000, Dog2023, ohmydog, DOGGY

#1: 21TwS-1iSS

Embark on a whimsical journey in Oh My Dog with cheat code 21TwS-1iSS. Activate the "Paws of Fortune," an enchanting ability that showers your canine heroes with fortune. Watch as luck favors the brave, granting your dog heroes a plethora of rewards, from rare treats to legendary toys. The Paws of Fortune add an exciting element of chance to your strategic battles, making every encounter a delightful surprise.

This cheat code transforms your dog heroes into fortunate champions, turning the tide of battle with unexpected bonuses. Activate 21TwS-1iSS, embrace the whimsy of the Paws of Fortune, and witness your underdog team rise to greatness with a touch of luck.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Cheat code #2: 18FsM-2iMM

Unleash the power of companionship with cheat code 18FsM-2iMM in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Buddy Bond," a heartwarming ability that strengthens the bond between your dog heroes. As the Buddy Bond activates, your canine companions fight with enhanced synergy, demonstrating unparalleled teamwork and coordination.

The cheat code transforms your dog heroes into inseparable allies, boosting their effectiveness in battle through the power of friendship. Activate 18FsM-2iMM, witness the heartwarming effects of the Buddy Bond, and experience the joy of camaraderie as your underdog team triumphs against all odds.

Cheat code #3: 20TwS-3iDD

Turn the tables with cheat code 20TwS-3iDD in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Tailwind Dash," a swift ability that propels your dog heroes forward with incredible speed. As the Tailwind Dash kicks in, your canine champions outmaneuver opponents, gaining a strategic advantage in the blink of an eye.

This cheat code transforms your dog heroes into agile speedsters, allowing them to navigate the battlefield with unparalleled quickness. Activate 20TwS-3iDD, experience the exhilarating Tailwind Dash, and witness your underdog team dash past challenges, leaving opponents in their swift wake.

Cheat code #4: 22FsM-4iQQ

Elevate your strategy with cheat code 22FsM-4iQQ in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Strategic Woof," a clever ability that enhances your dog heroes' strategic decision-making. As the Strategic Woof resonates, your canine companions display tactical brilliance, adapting to changing circumstances and outsmarting opponents.

The cheat code transforms your dog heroes into brilliant tacticians, turning each battle into a showcase of strategic prowess. Activate 22FsM-4iQQ, witness the brilliance of the Strategic Woof, and lead your underdog team to victory with calculated precision.

Cheat code #5: 19TwS-5iFF

Bolster your defenses with cheat code 19TwS-5iFF in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Guardian Growl," a formidable ability that fortifies your dog heroes' defenses. As the Guardian Growl echoes through the battlefield, your canine champions become impervious to enemy assaults, standing strong against even the fiercest adversaries.

This cheat code transforms your dog heroes into indomitable guardians, creating an unbreakable defensive front. Activate 19TwS-5iFF, experience the power of the Guardian Growl, and watch as your underdog team withstands the onslaught of foes with unwavering resilience.

Cheat code #6: 23FsM-6iBB

Unleash elemental chaos with cheat code 23FsM-6iBB in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Elemental Bark," a mystical ability that imbues your dog heroes' attacks with elemental fury. As the Elemental Bark echoes through the battlefield, your canine companions unleash a barrage of elemental powers, overwhelming opponents with a symphony of destructive forces.

The cheat code transforms your dog heroes into elemental maestros, turning each battle into a spectacle of elemental chaos. Activate 23FsM-6iBB, embrace the elemental fury of the Elemental Bark, and watch as your underdog team commands the very forces of nature.

Cheat code #7: 20TwS-7iGG

Dive into the fray with cheat code 20TwS-7iGG in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Frenzied Fetch," an energetic ability that boosts your dog heroes' attack speed and damage output. As the Frenzied Fetch takes effect, your canine champions become a whirlwind of fur and fury, tearing through opponents with unmatched ferocity.

This cheat code transforms your dog heroes into frenzied combatants, turning each battle into a high-octane spectacle. Activate 20TwS-7iGG, experience the exhilaration of the Frenzied Fetch, and witness your underdog team overwhelm adversaries with relentless energy.

Cheat code #8: 17FsM-8iHH

Command the elements with cheat code 17FsM-8iHH in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Elemental Collar," mystical collars that empower your dog heroes to harness the forces of fire, ice, and lightning. As the Elemental Collar adorns your canine companions, they become masters of elemental warfare, unleashing devastating attacks imbued with elemental fury.

This cheat code transforms your dog heroes into elemental juggernauts, turning the battlefield into a symphony of elemental chaos. Activate 17FsM-8iHH, embrace the elemental forces, and watch as your underdog team commands the very elements, leaving opponents in awe of their elemental prowess.

Cheat code #9: 26TwS-9iJJ

Illuminate the battlefield with cheat code 26TwS-9iJJ in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Radiant Retrieval," a luminous ability that reveals hidden treasures and loot on the battlefield. As the Radiant Retrieval illuminates the surroundings, your dog heroes uncover valuable rewards, ensuring that no treasure remains undiscovered.

This cheat code transforms your dog heroes into expert treasure hunters, turning each battle into a quest for riches. Activate 26TwS-9iJJ, experience the brilliance of Radiant Retrieval, and watch as your underdog team amasses a fortune through strategic exploration.

Cheat code #10: 22FsM-0iKK

Elevate your canine arsenal with cheat code 22FsM-0iKK in Oh My Dog. Activate the "Mega Munchies," a delectable ability that instantly restores your dog heroes' health and boosts their combat stamina. As the Mega Munchies are unleashed, your canine champions indulge in a feast of rejuvenating treats, ensuring they stay at their peak performance.

This cheat code transforms your dog heroes into resilient champions, turning the tide of battle with a satisfying snack. Activate 22FsM-0iKK, embrace the Mega Munchies, and witness your underdog team endure, triumphing over adversity with hearty appetites and unwavering determination.
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z