smash squad hacking
  • Cheat, hack smash squad: 10 spins, summon legendary heroes, gold coins, rare resources, level up, offline. Hacked game smash squad android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked smash squad android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    hack level up - 2fewiQ;
    rare resources - xoyrFy;
    gold coins - xogfFy;
    legendary heroes- Faas1E;
    10 spins - grs6Qw;

smash squad android, ios hack

Hey, i heard you’re our new recruit, i’ll show you how things work around here. Pull back from anywhere on the screen and launch my buddy bjeard into that swollen barbarian up there. On your turn, your heroes will damage any enemies they touch. You can see how much damage you’ve done by looking at an enemy’s health ring.

Try to hit enemies as many times as possible in one shot. YOu’ll do damage with each hit. If a hero Kos an enemy, they don’t lose any speed. Try firing through near dead foes to hit multiple targets.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

You can zoom in and out on the battlefield. Every hero has a special power.. Alice gain speed when hit enemies. Thingama Bob smash squad get stronger when hit enemies. Bjeard shove enemies into walls. KOed enemies have a chance to drop rare resources, but they’ll always drop Beans, which you’ll use to level up heroes. Heroes gain juice for each enemy they hit on their turn. When their juice meter is full, they use their Ultra on their next shot.

Legendary heroes all have dynamic, unique powers. SUmmon them from the gem portal. Some powers and ultras are more effective in certain strongholf layouts. Legendary heroes can level all the way to 199! If you want more info about a character smash squad, tap and hold their portrait.

You’ll need to master each hero’s powers if you wnat to kick tail in battle. When you win a battle you get gold, and, if you’re lucky, rarer respurces.

how to enter cheats smash squad.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS