Tales of Crown codes - gifts, ruby, gold, summon
Tales of Crown code
  • Hey guys! Check out these amazing gift codes for Tales of Crown:

• Gift Code 1: L3V3L-UP-KN1GHT - Level up your knight and become even stronger!

• Gift Code 2: AUT0-CL1CK-PL4Y - Get help with auto-clicker during battles!

• Gift Code 3: R4NK-UP-BR4VE - Rank up and show off your bravery!

• Gift Code 4: 200B-G0LD-4H0Y - Get a huge amount of gold coins to buy awesome gear!

• Gift Code 5: L3G3ND-EQU1P-K1NG - Unlock legendary equipment for your knight!

• Gift Code 6: 3XC1US-OUTF1T-KN1GHT - Dress up your knight in an exclusive outfit!

• Gift Code 7: 3NH4NC3-SK1LL5 - Enhance your skills to become even more powerful!

• Gift Code 8: 1NCR34S3-STAT5 - Increase all your stats by 100 points!

• Gift Code 9: 30X-SK1LL-SUMM0N - Summon 30 times for new skills!

• Gift Code 10: 30X-EQU1P-SUMM0N - Summon 30 times for new equipment!

• Gift Code 11: G0LD-CH3ST-R3W4RD - Open a gold chest for awesome rewards!

• Gift Code 12: EXP-CH3ST-R3W4RD - Open an EXP chest for massive experience points!

• Gift Code 13: 4PPR41S4L-ST0N3 - Open an appraisal stone chest for valuable items!

Tales of Crown gift codes

Once upon a time in the land of Funville, there was a game called Tales of Crown. Woohoo! I'm a brave knight in this game! I go on adventures with my friends Phi and Mokko. Phi is a cool knightess, and Mokko is a messenger of the goddesses. We are on a mission to save Natureland from the Dark Lord. Uh-oh, he's a bad guy stealing powers! But don't worry, we'll save the day!

Guess what? In this game, we can get cool stuff with gift codes and coupons. They help us become even stronger heroes! With gift codes, we can get special powers to fight the Dark Lord. And coupons? They give us awesome costumes and skills for our knight! How cool is that?

The game is super fast and fun! We get EXP and rewards even when we're not playing. And the graphics? Wowzers! They're so good, like nothing I've seen before in other games.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

I love dressing up my knight! There are so many costumes and skills to choose from. I feel like a real hero customizing my character to save the world!

But wait, there's more! We're not alone in this adventure. Our Spirit buddies join us in battles against the Dark Lord. With their help, we'll definitely defeat him and save Natureland!

So, let's go, friends! It's time to use those gift codes and coupons to become the ultimate Crown Knight and save the world! Yay!

Exciting New Features:

• Auto Battle: Turn on auto battle to use skills conveniently.

• Growth Tool: Use trait points gained from leveling up for growth tool.

• Skill Summon: Get your hands on the Crown knight’s tactics to take command of the battle. Summon cooler, more powerful skills.

• Weapon Summon: A powerful blow that decides victory! Summon weapons that look cool and can dish out more damage.

Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z