Digital Top survivor codes (gifts, diamonds, heroes)
Top survivor codes
  • Your task - clear the zombie in thse urban areas and expand the shelter. You can assign up to five heroes for ruins cleanup.
    Heroes will automatically attack incoming zombies. You can control the team's lateral movement.

Top survivor Aaron code Aaron - uses gatlig gun Top survivor gatlig gun
    to attack enemies, dealing ATK physical damage.

Top survivor Ghost Buster codeGhost Buster - uses stronger fire extinguisher Top survivor gatlig gun
    to attack front-row units first, dealing 181,40% ATK physical dmaage to enemies.

Unlock VIP 17 exclusive pack - Po2O8DGgpL
    Super monthly card - QfKOtmVYf3
    Gain an additional expedition squad! All expedition squads' gathering speed +10%. Al expedition squads' damage taken from wild monsters.
    EXP weekly card - eD5MbSW08C
    Food weekly card - qVkl71oRkJ

10000 diamonds Top Survivor gift code - keQYE4nsSd

Unlock heroes:
    Top survivor Ember codeEmber - gLfilZIr9E
    Top survivor BOB codeBOB - 9sotcLNVzd
    Top survivor Frank codeFrank - p4ogrV284j
    Top survivor Vivian codeVivian - wbSpZYv7PM
    Top survivor Luna codeLuna - k8HpvikOrT
    Top survivor Mike codeMike - mCYnezRvNF
    Top survivor Celeste codeCeleste - uN1E7lS8q8
    Top survivor Kai codeKai - 2ufpU7vU0H
    Top survivor Caroline codeCaroline - FBVknvCk6p
  • new Top survival code: may pack - EQfCqwhUwK
  • unit7.jpg
    I’m a noob where do I input commander coupon?
  • unit2.jpg
    How do I redeem my promo code for the virtual item?
    Make sure that you're logged into your account on which you want to redeem the code.
    Go to Redeem TOP Survivor Codes.
    Enter your code in the box.
    Click Redeem.
    A success message will appear once you've successfully redeemed the Code.
    You will get gold coins, diamonds, or a Virtual item. It depends upon the type of Code you have redeemed.
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z