OVER THE GEARS gift codes list
OVER THE GEARS codes
  • At some point, this world became a world of machines and humanoids. They threatened humans nad gradually expanded their power, and now the area where humans can live has become very limited. Thre was no longer and place for humanity to be pushed out, so they gathered their last strength and created a special organization Pristo.
    In Pristo, killers who specializaed in destroying machines and humanoids were called StarGrid.

OVER THE GEARS Hint and tips:

Battles progress with the player and enemies taking turns while moving and attacking. After selecting the enemy you want to attack, sleect action button to normal attack.
    Skill can be used to inflict heavy damage on enemies or cause additional effects. You can select the skill you want by toughing skill button on the bottom right. WHen you select a skill, skill target range is displayed, and you can use the skill by selecting a target within the range.
    In the case of point type skills, you must first select skill target and then use the skill. When you select a skill, skill target range will be displayed and you can use the skill by selecting a target within the range. Targeting enemies makes attacking and skill manipulation easier.

OVER THE GEARS codes list

Equipment - i2mOcq36bx
    Costume - AQ4BFO9Szf
    Unlock random property - 5vDjHbS4bg
    Level up - 33tF0Uvy0I
    upgrade - 3u7s3qlVRK
    enhance - TVhTiKEuLe
    unlimited stamina energy - kgSHbTX8vR
    unlock random seed (hero) - OQxzmfuPi0
    OVER THE GEARS 6000x gold code 600,000x gold - RqWuQjIJux
    OVER THE GEARS welcome package code welcome package - OLZMFN8G2D
    OVER THE GEARS starter package I code starter package I - sO0tb5N76g
    OVER THE GEARS starter package II code starter package II - sWehXZ6wJP
    OVER THE GEARS 5000x stardust code 5000x stardust, OVER THE GEARS code - LViX7JmKTb
    OVER THE GEARS 1000x diamond code 1000x diamond - y4oc88ijfL
    OVER THE GEARS Daily monster material pack code Daily monster material pack - ac8DMMQMxu
    OVER THE GEARS 1000x skill enhancement parts code 1000x skill enhancement parts - oPd0wHn22Q
    OVER THE GEARS 500x accessories energy stone code 500x accessories energy stone - 3XDbm5LknO
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z