Trait - rKM6i633ti
    Promote - tKo07526Ko
    Increase stats:
    x100 attack - 8ye3M0o0i1
    x100 Health - Ky8075Hyiy
    x100 critical rate - 6y15M7311r
    x100 critical - 7049et2t35

How to Enter These My Hero Kitty Codes?

Our website has an entire section where you can find instructions on how to enter all #my-hero-kitty vouchers, #gift-codes, and coupons. We've detailed the process step by step. In brief: Some My Hero Kitty codes are entered in the player's profile, while others are entered from a special game menu that requires pressing certain key combinations or tapping specific spots on the screen in the correct sequence.
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z