Kingdom Heroes codes, gifts and coupons
Kingdom Heroes! codes
  • [Alex]: Hey guys, just found some new gift codes for Kingdom Heroes! We might snag some extra resources. But let's be cautious, not all codes are legit. We need to make sure they're really working. Let's do #kingdom-heroes and #gift-codes for it.
    [Max]: That's awesome! I'm always up for some in-game bonuses. But yeah, we should definitely verify the codes for authenticity.
    [Lena]: I usually check codes on the game's official platforms. That way, we can avoid any scams.
    [Mark]: What codes are available right now? I'm pretty sure I've seen one of them before.
    [Sophie]:

Here's the list of Kingdom Heroes gift codes:

Kingdom Heroes 10x copper keys code 10x copper keys - 4yyyM8yett
    Kingdom Heroes legendary summon ticket code legendary summon ticket - rKtM5M95t0
    Kingdom Heroes 10x supply box code 10x supply box - y1M4e2MH7H
    Kingdom Heroes 10x gold keys code 10x gold keys - t1tyKey8yM
    Kingdom Heroes 5000x gold coins code 5000x gold coins - M4r8y8yyi3
    Kingdom Heroes 100x blue elexir bottles code 100x blue elexir bottles - 89oK0He2KK

100x Weapon enhancement stone coupon - 4te6K9o1K7. Materials used for weapon enhancement. When enhancement is successful, it increases the enhancement count by +1, with a maximum of +10. Using bound materils will change the equipment to a bound status.
    We should be careful with recurring codes.
    [Chris]: Maybe TRI1a558c85 is an old code? We need to clarify that.
    [Emily]: Typically, codes give out gold, resources, and even rare items. But how can we be sure the codes are still active?
    [Daniel]: We can check that on the game's official channels, like this But some expired codes still work.
    [Anna]: And how do we activate the codes?
    [Jake]: Just hop into the game, go to settings, and input the codes in the "Gift Codes" section. But I prefer using the game's official site for activation.
    [Natalie]: I prefer Discord, sometimes they release exclusive codes there.
    [Ryan]: Let's try activating the codes and see what rewards we get!
    [Sophia]: I'll try activating one of the codes right now. Good luck, everyone!
    [David]: Let's go, to new adventures and bonuses in the game!

Hint and tips:

- When a certain Morph's star level is fully upgraded, Morph chips will be converted into battle souls or use voucher 8ryr3ty172 fo free battle souls.
    - Finishing the mission? THen try visiting the cities of other factions! You might encounter different events!
    - In addition to monster guards and city defenders, enemies int he wild and dungeon can be captured.
    - During the national war, you can enter and exit the city through the passing soldiers next to the city gate. Legion can only occupy One city and three towers at the same time.
    - Go to the Dungeon hall and talk to the NPCs to open the exchange shop and obtain mastery bookds, materials, and other items if you don't want to use the Kingdom Heroes gift codes from the list before.
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z