Monster GO gift codes
Monster GO codes
  • DragonSlayer: Guys, listen, are there really Monster GO gift codes for the game?

ShadowKnight: Yes, many people say there are, but I haven't seen any working ones. I don't think they exist.

FireMage: I know a few:

• Monster GO Code: or2yr60tii

Effect: Increases your hero's level. Can be used multiple times a day. Enter it from the console panel.

• Code: Hi786889to

Effect: Sends you 10,000 gold coins by mail, which can be spent on upgrading your fort or characters. Enter it from your profile.

ElfArcher: So, has anyone tried or2yr60tii? Does it work?

DragonSlayer: I don't understand which console to enter this code from?

ShadowKnight: Look for instructions on the website; it's a long explanation. Everything is shown with pictures there. And by the way, I managed to do everything.

MysticSage: Here, by the way, are gift codes from the official Facebook account:

• Two Weeks Celebration Gift:

• Gift Code: monstergo2w

• Gift Pack Contents:

• ✅ GEM *200

• ✅ Gold *10k

• ✅ Epic Shards *10

• One Week Celebration Gift:

• Gift Code: monstergo1w

• Gift Pack Contents:

• ✅ GEM *200

• ✅ Gold *10k

• ✅ Legendary Shards *10

• Third Gift Code:

• Monster GO Gift Code: monstergo

• Gift Pack Contents:

• ✅ GEM *200

• ✅ Gold *10k

• ✅ Advanced Summon Scroll *3

• Fourth Gift Code:

• Gift Code: monstergo0521

• Gift Pack Contents:

• ✅ GEM *200

• ✅ Gold *10k

• ✅ Advancement Stone *200

IronGuardian: How to exchange Monster GO gift codes?

MysticSage: I'll show you:

1. Click on the profile picture in the top left corner.

2. Then, click on the settings in the bottom right corner.

3. Finally, enter the gift code in the input box provided to claim your rewards.

IronGuardian: Thank you a lot!

ElfArcher:

I also found coupons, vouchers, and Monster GO gift codes

, here is the list:
    Monster GO 100x gems code 100x gems - 9700ie2yee
    Monster GO 2000x wood code 2000x wood - 5y4K37oH51
    Monster GO 500x code 500x - yHKrotK8M0
    Monster GO 1M gold code 1M gold - t29My7y773
    Monster GO 90 exploration point (energy) code 90 exploration point (energy) - M25y2K0H69
    Monster GO 90,000 Hero EXP code 90,000 Hero EXP - y5oM17e95i

Monster GO Hint and tips:

- Tap archer captain to cast his skill, allowing your archers to eliminate enemies quickly.
    - You can earn Gold by cleaning stages, using Monster GO gift codes and eliminating monsters. Use gold and coupons to upgrade archers to increease their numbers and ATK.
    - Tap Rampart to upgrade it. After being upgraded, Ramparts will have increased HP and even provide adittional hero positions.
    - When the skill bar under the hero turns yellow, it means that the skill is ready to be cast.
    - Fran is a summon and can summon Royal GUards to join the battlefield periodically. Royal Guards can ttract and block monsters.
    - Gear can increase heroes' attributes. Uncommon quality and above can also increase rare attributes.
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z