hacking dicemancer
  • Cheat, hack dicemancer : unlimited resources, enhance, level up dice, treasure, gold coins, rare dice, gem crystals. Hacked game dicemancer android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked dicemancer android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack offline game - qni92ne;
    gem crystals - aq0Ib1;
    unlock rare dice - gdsf34;
    treasure multiplier - F8p1fE;
    unlimited resources - aso9rQ;
    level up dice - gsfdg1.

dicemancer android, ios hack

I turn critters into dice. It’s not like i chose to, but i do. This is the land of chance. For ages i kept it peaceful by turning stray monsters into dice. Then there was snake eyes! With cunning he stole my dice turning them back into monsters. I have to face his forces and get my dice back, or we will all run out of luck, forever!

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game dicemancer ! Time to learn some basics...Each sword causes one heart of damage to the enemy. Each shield absorbs incoming damage for the rest of the turn. Rolling four or more sword gives you extra attacks! The skill of the Wizard dice is ready. You can use it to zap an enemy anyv/here on the playfield.You can recharge its skill by rolling enough magic.

Secrets gameplay dicemancer (android):
    You get more locks every turn. Don’t be afraid to use them! Use targeting wisely: enemies cannot attack if they fall! Good locking and targeting is the key to victory. Falling interrupts enemy skills and attacks.

how to enter cheats dicemancer .

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS