dating with 3 kingdoms hack cheats (USA)
hacking dating with 3 kingdoms
  • Cheat, hack dating with 3 kingdoms: gold, gems, vip status, summon hero, rare mount, big prize, unlimited energy, endure. Hacked game dating with 3 kingdoms android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked dating with 3 kingdoms android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack vip status - qni92ne;
    rare mount- sgerty.;
    big prize - 5sgfs4;
    gold gem - 5swfe4;
    unlimited endure- aso9rQ;
    energy - gsfdg1.

dating with 3 kingdoms android, ios hack

Hi darling (kiss)! I’m your personal assistant. I will assist you to takeover the world. You need a special skill to survive this tumultuous period! Come learn sone new tricks with me. To use skills, you have to move them to the skill bar first! Do you know that strengthening the equipment can help greatly improve combat prowess? Let's go try it out!
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game dating with 3 kingdoms! Milord, there’s a lot of tough looking people in town. Recruit them now: general arena - 10 recruits for at least 3 perfect heros; limited time recruitment - 10 recruits for at least 2 limited heros. Milord is indeed a charming fellow. You've recruited so many professionals in such a short time. Let's go check them out! Armor provide large bonuses to HP. Remember to strengthen this item!

Secrets gameplay dating with 3 kingdoms (android):
    The use of Martial Spirit allows a General to instantaneously gain vast quantities of XP. You'll never need to worry about promotion. Wow, you have more and more friends around. Remember to spend some time with me as well...Mount Equipment can help strengthen the mount, greatly improving milord's fighting Power! Clik the plus sign on the Equipment Column to equip your mount!

how to enter cheats dating with 3 kingdoms.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS