hacking Dream city metropolis
  • Cheat, hack Dream city: gold coins, diamonds gem, speed up, mastery stars, goods, unlock buildings, increase population. Hacked game Dream city android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Dream city android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack diamonds gem - hgFFdw;
    unlock buildings - 98Nkle;
    increase population - lkio7y;
    speed up - 54efde;
    goods - vfvds0;
    mastery stars - v23fes0;
    gold coins - hgFe83.

Dream city android, ios hack

Welcome, Mayor! I’m cheat-on - your chief of staff. Let me help you build your imperial! Houses increase your city’s population. Businesses request help with deliveries. As Mayor, you get to build the city you’ve always wanted to live in! Of course, i’m here if you need a little advice.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Dream city! To make grains, we first pick up goods from the train depot. Goods are used to make useful products. Collect the other delivery. We’ll always need goods, so let’s order some more! The fresh food factory makes products for restaurants. It takes time to package products. Speed up with hack cheat code for free. The green check mark means the order is ready to fill. Each order you fill erns progress towards a mastery star.

Secrets gameplay Dream city android: some orders ask for both goods and products. The order icon on the grains means an order needs it. With the population and mastery stars we’ve added, we can finish City hall. 5-star businesses are a huge boon to our economy. They send revenue to City hall! Upgrade city hall to unlock new buildings. You’ve received a business permit! Let’s use it to buy a business. Check the market to find a shopping business we can spend the new permit on. Shopping brings a city to life. It says to the world, “i am beautiful. Shut your mouth!”

how to enter hack cheats Dream city (metropolis).

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS