hacking Battle of Ninja
  • Cheats, hack Battle of Ninja : gold coins, treasure, dungeon keys, unlimited stamina, enhanced stones, gem crystal. Hacked game Battle of Ninja bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Battle of Ninja android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack rare weapon - nnkoiu7;
    gem crystal — koi98i;
    enhanced stones — opiNww;
    gold coins — oiu8it;
    unlimited stamina energy — nbjg8f;
    dungeon key — nbng4z;
    treasure — Knde3w.

Battle of Ninja android, ios hack codes

The war with the undead is dragging on. Not many of us are left now.
    Your character automatically attacks enemies in the path. Double-touch the screen to make an evasive rolling move to that direction. Touch the screen until power gauge is full to perform a power attack. People are tired. They do things as they are ordered, without thinking. My brother always tells me, one day, the world will be restored.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Battle of Ninja! Tap the icon on the map to instantly move to the battlefield. To use a skill, use the hot key. Skills consumes a certain amount of soulstones. Replenish a small amount by defeating a foe. You have a chance to loot consumable items from fallen monsters. Quickly drag to make a special attack. Consumes 50 SP. Special attacks instantly kills a foe which slighly recovers your HP. High grade captains have more potential and better skills.

Secrets cheat gameplay Battle of Ninja android bug codes: High grade captains have more potential and better skills. You can access your achievement reward in Record. You ran find dungeon keys from treasures. A circle appears when you make a strong attack. Touch the circle before it disappears to trigger the EX attack. You can perform 2 EX attacks in a row, during which your character becomes invulnerable. You can raise your stats in Status. You can upgrade looted weapons with enhanced stones. You can view your acquired weapons in Forge.

how to enter hack cheats Battle of Ninja.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS