hacking Smashing The Battle
  • Cheats, hack Smashing The Battle: gold coins, afan arts, credits, coupon codes, skill points, upgrade attributes. Hacked game Smashing The Battle bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Smashing The Battle android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack offline - sdewiu;
    coupon codes — gfhytt;
    fan arts — oiu8it;
    upgrade attributes, skills — 5bn1mg;
    credits — nbjg8f;
    unlimited coins — nbng4z;
    skill points — Knde3w.

Smashing The Battle android, ios hack codes

What are those build bots doing here? They're attacking the workers! I tired to shut them down but the control panel doesn't work at all. You are on your own. There is no one there to help you. The exits have been sealed. No one can leave the site at the moment. The main system was attacked by a hacker. They took control of almost everything on this site. The response team will be there within the next 24 hours.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Smashing The Battle! First things first. There are three basic stats: HP, SP, and ARMOR. HP are your hit points. Obviously, you will die if it reaches 0. SP are skill points. You need SP to use skills. The SP gauge slowly replenishes over time. You can use some items to quickly fill it. ARMOR means the durability of your hazard suit. When it reaches 0, the suit will not function. It will repair itself over time though. You can't use skills when the suit is broken, so be careful. And that's why you have the Repair skill. This skill replenishes your HP as well as ARMOR. The only drawback is that the skill consumes a lot of SP.

Secrets cheat gameplay Smashing The Battle android bug codes: You can hold down the Attack button for
    normal combo attacks. Press the Evade button for an evasive roll. You will become invulnerable for a short time. Press the Attack button during an evasive roil for a powerful smashing attack. Indeed. But remember that you can't
    move for a short time after the attack. One more thing. You get some SP back if you evade enemy attacks. And you need some practice to master the smashing attack.

Tips Smashing The Battle: The area is on Fire. Be careful not to walk in it. If you cleared the stage with a perfect score, you will receive bonus coins. The Magnet skill draws in nearby build bots. It'll be much easier to destroy them
    when they are bunched up together. The Mine skill lays a proximity mine on the ground. If it detects movement, it explodes and damages anyone caught in the blast radius. I recommend using the Mine and Magnet skills in combination. It's a good way to eliminate a swarm of build bots in a single sweep.

how to enter hack cheats Smashing The Battle.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS