hacking ChronoBlade
  • Cheats, hack ChronoBlade: costumes, gold coins, rune chest, vip, crystals, enhanced equipment chest, shard. Hacked game ChronoBlade bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked ChronoBlade android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack shards - sdewiu;
    enhanced equipment chest — gfhytt;
    crystals — oiu8it;
    vip status — 5bn1mg;
    rune chest — nbjg8f;
    gold coins — nbng4z;
    costumes — Knde3w.

ChronoBlade android, ios hack codes

Wattsworth, my companion AI, would point out how callous I sound. I am simply a man of opportunity! And if such dashing heroics allows me to stay out of the Copper Queen's reach, then all the better. I may have a long, relentless fight
    ahead of me. But I have no time to be afraid. As the future lies upon me. I shall stand with the Pact against Chronarch Imperium.
    Welcome to the PACT. With your help, we will free the Multiverse from the horrors of the Chronarch Imperium.
    Can you hear me? The Chronarch Imperium has invaded this region. Follow my instructions if you want to get out of this alive.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game ChronoBlade! Aurok, a brutal warrior from the Ragnarok dimension is the literal 'Heavy-Hitter' of the Pact heroes. He brings devastating elemental magic and punches together
    to dominate opponents. Thera, a devastating warrior of revenge. She wields her fury in powerful elemental magics and rapid staff attacks, ensuring that she is always the last one standing. Lucas, a suave swordsman with the power to control mechanisms with Seraph energy. One hand deploys traps and projectiles while the other employs his sword to kill with precision. Lophi, a dimensional wanderer who employs a range of portal magic and rapid attacks by using her
    Eidolon companion to dazzle, distract, and destroy her enemies.

Secrets cheat gameplay ChronoBlade android bug codes: Tap an ability button to unleash a special attack! Recommended Stats help advise you on how powerful you should be to clear a particular zone. All gear can be enhanced from 1 star to 6. Combine your Normal Attacks and Heavy Attacks to perform combos. Landing an attack will restore your Energy, and higher combo counts will mean higher Damage. Tap Pause to see the full Move List, or try coming up with a Combo of your own! Use Salvage to acquire Upgrade Materials and Gold.

Tips ChronoBlade: If you have any questions while playing the game, tap “?” on the top right of the main lobby screen to see the guide. Tap Quest to access the Quest Board, there you can collect your rewards. Tutorial Window - You can learn about all kinds of features here. Progress through the Tutorial and collect rewards. Better equipment is essential for battle. Better items increase your power rating. The arrows in your inventory will allow you to compare the item with your equipped item.

how to enter hack cheats ChronoBlade.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS