hacking Adventure Planet
  • Cheats, hack Adventure Planet: gold coins, rare pets, tame candy, shovels, treasure, gems, unlimited food. Hacked game Adventure Planet bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Adventure Planet android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack rare pets - sdewiu;
    tame candy — gfhytt;
    treasure — oiu8it;
    shovels — 5bn1mg;
    gold coins — mkoIG1;
    unlimited food — mb6Vcz;
    gems — Knde3w.

Adventure Planet android, ios hack codes

I'm so excited! It will be my first time in a spaceship...Congratulations to the lucky winner! I'm cheat-on, planet earth's immigration officer. Are you all set for immigration? Click the above photo frame, choose your favorite character. You are about to be interviewed on live TV. 1000th Earthling, you are about to migrate to “ Pet planet”...The planet every Earthling dreams of. I wonder what's it really like?

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Adventure Planet! Prince - I'm 26 years old, and I'm the CEO of a listed company worth billions of dollars. But I'd give it all up to emigrate to "Pet Planet". Warrior - As an officer of the outer space armed forces, 1 will not surrender to any enemy. I have 2 dreams: to become an Admiral of the five planets, and to pet planet. Mage - I've always loved learning about space technology. Like other Earthlings, emigrating to "Pet Planet" is my lifelong dream! But with my dad as mayor, even a PhD won't get me there.

Secrets cheat gameplay Adventure Planet android bug codes: you can pick one of three magical pets. Even when he was small, he had a pretty big appetite. Magic pocket – there are buildings and daily supplies in it, all gifts for you from the president.
    Congratulations! You have arrived on the island. Now you are officially an immigrant. (You're making me jealous!). Drag the buildings to change their location. Pets only eat this hind of food. If you feed them regularly, they will evolve
    into a bigger, better-looking new species. After it evolves, it will have a different shape and massively improved combat power.
    Tips Adventure Planet: Gems – it's the most precious resource on this planet. Every time you explore, you get a reward. You may even find precious objects and items. Give the pets "tame candy" and enough "hearts" and they'll be happy to follow you. When you finish exploring each area, you will get lots of rewards. And a big piece of land. When you have more land, you can build more houses, and tame more pots to help you. Shovels – you can use them to dig for buried treasure. Use the shovel to dig and see what other precious objects you can find! Tame candy is an essential item for taming pets.

how to enter hack cheats Adventure Planet.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS