hacking ComPet
  • Cheats, hack ComPet: gold coins, gem crystal,silver, recovered health, stat points, instantly speed up. Hacked game ComPet bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked ComPet android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack secrets game play - sdewiu;
    silver — gfhytt;
    gold coins — oiu8it;
    gem crystal — 5bn1mg;
    instantly speed up — mkoIG1;
    recovered health — mb6Vcz;
    stat points — Knde3w.

ComPet android, ios hack codes

So, you saw the battle, did you? A shameful display! Getting too old for this blasted game. That's why I wanted to see you. I'm retiring, and you're my only relative. Congratulations, you've just become Lord of Atherton Manor! As a Lord of Posherton you must train your pets to defend the Village and battle your opponents. Well don't just stand there - you start immediately?

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game ComPet!Farmer Bob was always cruel to his animals. Finally he drove them insane and they chased him away! For years they've attacked anything that crosses their path! Stop them!
    You'll need gold to build and improve your Village. Speed up the construction using Diamonds. Buildings can be upgraded, for a price, of course. Almost all abilities require mana, so be don't run out!

Secrets cheat gameplay ComPet android bug codes: Every round each pet loses 1 Stamina point. When a pet has zero Stamina it loses more and more Health each round! Upgrading your Residence unlocks buildings and upgrades! To use ability in a pet battle, you must first equip it. Pet details – here you can look after your pet: equip new abilities, restore health and increase stats! Attain higher pet levels to unlock ability slots and equip more abilities.

Tips: If you were invited to the game by a friend, you may enter info about his account and become a friend in game too. You can equip abilities at any time, but some abilities require a higher pet level.

how to enter hack cheats ComPet.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS