Battle of Heroes: hack cheats bug codes
hacking Battle of Heroes
  • Cheats, hack Battle of Heroes: instant, worker, resource crystal gems, gold coins, heal army. Hacked game Battle of Heroes bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Battle of Heroes android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack gems - a0W2ut ;
    workers — TSkIsz ;
    gold coins — HTksoi ;
    resources crystal— qGTodC ;
    increase health, mana, defense — QNdqUW ;
    heal army — Ywzmug ;
    instant — ykhGtL .

Battle of Heroes android, ios hack codes

Greetings! My name is cheat-on, the last remaining Hero of Evagar. The rest have fallen under the influence of an evil power. Our kind is being slaughtered. We must stop this! Free our brothers and banish the evil presence from our lands. Waste no time. We have to cleanse the city, show no mercy! I'll teach you the basics. You can control my movements by just tapping anywhere on the map. Destroy the corrupted altar in order to break the curse. The curse has been broken and we can now rebuild our army and attempt to free our brothers... The journey has just begun!

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Battle of Heroes! Now we can start forging our own army. Train some warriors and archers in the Barracks. Tap on the units to summon them to the battlefield. Units will always appear next to me and attack their preferred targets. Lead the way ahead and kill the enemies protecting the resource building. Destroying it will provide our village with extra resources. We should build a mine, crystals are valuable resources. Build a silo to increase your storage capacity.

Secrets cheat gameplay Battle of Heroes android bug codes: multilayer match making is based on stronghold level only. Save time and resources by healing your army in the fountain of life. Use this fountain to instantly recover the health of all allies. Unhealed units will die permanently and we'll have to train new ones. You know the basics and should be able to continue the adventure. We need to free all the heroes of Evagar!

how to enter hack cheats Battle of Heroes.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS