hacking Magecraft
  • Cheats, hack Magecraft: unlimited resources food, lumber, iron, stone, crystals, novice's sphere, vip, offline. Hacked game Magecraft bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Magecraft android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack vip - bgd4ut ;
    offline codes — HTksoi ;
    shield — qGTodC ;
    instant building — QNdqUW ;
    novice's sphere — ghTmug ;
    unlimited resources: food, lumber, iron, stone — er44re ;
    crystals — ykhGtL .

Magecraft android, ios hack codes

greetings, my Lord! We have awaited you. I am cheat-on, and I have been appointed to serve as your faithful guide and advisor. Allow me to brief you on the current state of affairs, and help you through the first steps on your jouney to becoming a living legend of the realm. Marshal Brand – has a reputation of a cunning warrior. Your castle will be safe under his supervision, and the army under his command is destined for victory!

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Magecraft! Training camp – units are trained at the training camp. Upgrade it to reduce training time. Barracks – increase the number of slots in the unit training queue. Upgrade your barracks to train more units simultaneously. Swordsmen's post – allows you to train swordsmen. Upgrade it to increase unit stats. Swordsmen - may be the finest infantry units to ever wield a blade. Farms are the main source of food in your castle. Build and upgrade more farms to increase food production.

Secrets cheat gameplay Magecraft android bug codes: The keep provides your castle with limited storage room for your resources. Upgrade your keep to increase its storage capacity. You may also secure an infinite number of units in the crypt. The watchtower informs the castle about enemy attacks. Upgrade the watchtower to get more detailed information about your attackers. Agronomics – do people demand bread and circuses from you, lord? This research allows to meet their requirements and increases production of food in your lands. The stronghold is the core of your castle. Upgrade your stronghold to construct new buildings and upgrade old ones. It also affects how many civil buildings you can have.

how to enter hack cheats Magecraft.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS