hacking Creature Academy
  • Cheats, hack Creature Academy: unlimited keys, gold coins, gems, misc, creature chest, fiendship points. Hacked game Creature Academy bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Creature Academy android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack evolve - bgd4ut ;
    friendship points — gfksoi ;
    creature chest — qGTodC ;
    misc — FDdqUW ;
    gems — ghTmug ;
    gold coins — er44re ;
    unlimited keys — ykhGtL .

Creature Academy android, ios hack codes

I hope you're ready for new adventures! Let's get started. Easy to move, easy to attack! I'll show you. All you have to do is tap. Once all the enemies are defeated, the gate to the next area opens. Skills are ultra-special combat moves. Tap the icon in the bottom right to activate your Skill. You can also call in a Friend's Creature to help in the fight. Creatures can Evolve into stronger forms once they reach Max Level and Rank 5. Only Creatures in your Inventory can Evolve, so make sure they're not assigned to your team. Base camp – adventures, battles, managing creatures, it all starts here! Let me give you a quick tour.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Creature Academy! Other features are reached from the ribbon: your creature collection, mission objectives, friends list, inbox, and settings. Now to the Adventure Zone, where the action starts! You can explore areas and track your results. You can get new Creatures from Adventure Zones, and can also find them in the Shop. Let's go get a cool Creature for your team. Creature Chests cost Gems or Friendship Points to purchase. Since I'm such a nice cheat-on, I put some Gems in your pocket for hack cheats codes. Phew! My snout is tired from all this talking. What are you waiting for?! Let's begin our Adventure!

Secrets cheat gameplay Creature Academy android bug codes: tap the dice o roll for prizes. You can bring a Friend's Creature along into combat, oh yes! Just go ahead and tap their icon. Use Boost Items along your way. For a little Gold you can get that extra edge; this time it's on me! 10 friends maximum can be removed per day. Send friendship points to get bonus points in return. Upgrade your Creatures to raise their stats! The maximum Upgrade level is Rank 5. Don't forget it! An important thing to know is that you don't get back the Creatures you use for an Upgrade. Keep Adventuring to unlock new Battle modes and collect new Creatures! Good luck!

how to enter hack cheats Creature Academy.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS