hacking Spartan Combat 2
  • Cheats, hack Spartan Combat 2: gold, unlimited wall health, life, gems crystal, offline, vip. Hacked game Spartan Combat 2 bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Spartan Combat 2 android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack vip - oV3ALd ;
    offline — TrS3et ;
    level up — Mtv6zD ;
    unlimited wall health — Ls0yBb ;
    gold coins — 3RCC2q ;
    gems crystal — w6nXn9 ;
    life — zKQAAV .

Spartan Combat 2 android, ios hack codes

I am cheat-on, your guide in this battle. Just do as I say and you will be just fine. Tap on ffot man to fire an spear at him. Then continuously tap to kill the unit. Now lets kill him faster. Tap on firehead icon. Tridens are good to stop armies that are spread. To kill armies in a bunch, bomb spear are much better. Awesome! Looks like I have to leave you now, to let you do your own things. I will be giving you tips before each battle. Don't forget to read them.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Spartan Combat 2! Tridens – when facing large number of enemy units, use this spear. Fires three spears in a row. Cover a large angle and give triple damage. What else could one ask for. Larger damage on per spear makes tridents even more effective. Fireheads are very good at killing individual units because they have higher damage than any other spear. Armor – basic armor that allows fending off attacks from Croctus attack. But it will not stand much chance in front on frost giant and Thrackus. When facing cannons, clear the line and attack cannons first or they might bring down the wall too fast.

Secrets cheat gameplay Spartan Combat 2 android bug codes: you can kill enemy footmen with tridents, but to kill knights you will need upgrade. Rabbit zombie is very dangerous since they self destruct themselves in front of you. Defend yourself using barrier item. Drag the screen horizontally you can blow enemies out. You can view the character info and change class, weapon, attributes at status. You can view the damage and option of the weapon. Also you can equip, unequip, sell and upgrade the weapon. You should upgrade more than +10 or your gear to raise the grade. You can enchant your weapon by pressing upgrade or tier.

how to enter hack cheats Spartan Combat 2.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS