hacking PuppetShow
  • Cheats, hack PuppetShow: gold medal, bonus codes, fix bugs, new locations, offline game, find items, tickets. Hacked game PuppetShow bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked PuppetShow android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack tickets - cMQPmN ;
    find items — TOfAEs ;
    offline game — o47yvw ;
    new locations — 2dMsmq ;
    fix bugs — AneNOh ;
    bonus codes — u4OwJb ;
    gold medal — mPXUDx .

PuppetShow android, ios hack codes

Lightning strikes again! More women missing! Ah, so it wasn't a dream. Froissart really did persuade me to fly with him on his airship to paris.
    Good evening, I see that you are awake. Over the 40 years that I have served in the Parisian police, I have never seen anything like this. That is why i'm seeking your opinion as a well traveled explorer. Tell me, have you witnessed any phenomenal lightning stroms? Is it scientifically possible to kidnap people using lightning? No need to answer now, my friend.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game PuppetShow! We will discuss the details one we have landed. I hope you're as skilled at detective work as you are exploring. Please, excuse me. I must return to the cockpit. Feel free to take anything that may help you. We will be landing soon. The side buttons will help you change tabs.
    Are you certain you have never piloted before? You did quite well. That lightning seemed to have it out for us, did it not? It is my pleasure to welcome you to Paris. As I promised, we arrived here from New Yourk in a few hours. Quite impressive, yes? This may sound ridiculous, but those strange lightning strikes have been plaguing Paris. Everyone fears them. You see, the streets are deserted. Our once vibrant metropolis has become a ghost town! At any rate, they are smart to hide from such dangerous lightning. Let's take shelter inside that rall car.

Secrets cheat gameplay PuppetShow android codes: you can change your difficulty during the game in the options menu. Your explorer's mask list items you can find in the current scene. They are displayed above, and you must find them all. The map will help you navigate quickly between location. The compass icon appears when you can navigate between scenes. Sparking areas indicate hidden object puzzles. You never know what you'll find there.

how to enter hack cheats PuppetShow.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS