hacking Castle of Legends
  • Cheats, hack Castle of Legends:gold coins, diamonds crystal, gems, dust of time, ore, advanced summon, upgrade instantly. Hacked game Castle of Legends bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Castle of Legends android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack gold - UyhcUm ;
    upgrade instantly— oln5Ah ;
    advanced summon — blLUNS ;
    ore — ySB34O ;
    dust of time — ucyVF3 ;
    diamonds crystal — 5m7lTA ;
    gems — wbmgWs .

Castle of Legends android, ios hack codes

The people here live happily and harmoniously. The castles are in perfect oreder. There are mines, trade houses and alchemy labs, the crafters, all work hard every day. At this time the alchemists are undertaking a great experiment...The secret of time will soon be revealed. Yet, something unexpected has happened, something goes wrong with the experiment. The magical forces are beyond the alchemists' imagination. A great rift appears above the castle. It seems something inside is trying to get out. A disaster of epic proportions is about to take place...

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Castle of Legends! My liege, it's me! Your faithful assistant, cheat-on. Let me help you to rebuild the castle! This disaster has left this place in ruin, leaving only the trade house and mine intact. We need more ore and gold! The trade house is an important place for generating gold. The better trading abilities your deployed crafters havem the more gold you'll obtain! The mine can produce ore for you. Deploy your crafters here, too. The better mining abilities your deployed crafters have, the more ore you'll obtain.

Secrets cheat gameplay Castle of Legends android codes: as long as you have crafters working in your mine, you';; obtain ore regularly! When a hero's portrait flashes, you can release skills! Skills can be stacked. You can obtain rare loot by slaying monsters on the map. There are many places just waiting to be explored! You can check them out once you become stronger. Romeo and Jullet can use a powerful combination skill! Rebuilding the castle is a big tack. We must make sure there are no monsters here! Tap and rag your deployed warriors to adjust their positions. You can claim your log-in rewards once per day!

how to enter hack cheats Castle of Legends.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS