android Team Z League
  • Cheats, hack Team Z League: gold, stamina energy, rare heroes, summon, gems crystal, tokens, super cube, offline. Hacked game Team Z League bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Team Z League android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack stamina energy - ZOHp1k ;
    rare heroes — lqfCy6 ;
    summon — VTjv8F ;
    gold — 8Ip9v7 ;
    gems — YBwZXd ;
    tokens — LG8rI4 ;
    super cube — AtqbTo .

Team Z League android, ios hack codes

Hi Chief, so glad you're finally here. Let me introduce myself. I'm agent cheat-on. Our last chief was a mess!! We'll see if you have what it takes. This is the operations center. From here you'll have access to the entire game. I will show you all the secrets, but now let's begin creating your first hero! I just gave you a Cube to create a hero, the first of many. Tap the Create button to see which awesome hero you'll get.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Team Z League! Your basic skill is always selected by default. Touch the
    unfriendly guy to attack him! Use your fire storm skill to show them who is the boss. Let's create another hero with those tokens that you got. This time we are going to use tokens to create a specific hero. You can see here your heroes, the mission enemies and also the possible rewards.Choose our heroes by tapping on the hero icons and then tap Battle!.
    This will be your first real battle. I hope there are no surprises this time. You will get crystals fighting versus cosmus. You can use those crystals to evolve your heroes, being really useful for kicking ass.

Secrets cheat gameplay Team Z League android codes: hey, remember that you'll have advantage over the enemies if you choose your heroes wisely. Silver heroes cannot be evolved, but they are great to power-up your gold heroes. Stop by the Fuse screen when you have a moment. Add friends to help you on the battlefield. With crystals you'll be able to evolve your heroes. This is really useful for kicking ass.

how to enter hack cheats Team Z League.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS