Cheat secret gift code Operation February hack.
#operation-february cheats password, gift redeem pass. Hacks Operation February cheat code list:
Hint (tips & triks)
Valentina - A dream girl according to many ATOM fighters. She is sweet to her allies and ruthless to her enemies. An excellent student of both combat and political training. She currently keeps the record for the fastest disassembly and assembly of the AK-47. As for her combat prowess, that's best illustrated with poem once created in the honor of Valentina by an unknown bard: "when Valentina enters a fight, even her beauty is outshone by her might. The enemies cry, yet she's deaf to their plight. She crushes their skulls all through the night!"
Constantine - A born shooter with a keen eye, a steady hand and the title of the once most dangerous bruiser south of Krasnoznamenny. Before the war, he served as a tech officer in a tank battalion, although some argue that it was not a tank battalion, but indeed a military airfield filed with experimental tech. The truth, with the passage of time, got so muddied, it is now known only to the command staff of ATOM and Constantine himself. The rest of us know only one thing for sure: his loyalty to the ideals of the organization is indistutable and obvious.
Hector - A good man, a joker, a gentle soul - Hector is not. A tough killer who prefers to wierd an axe and is excellent with explosives - this is the most accurate description of this versalite person. No one knows why he joined ATOM. However, this is no longer important. An excellent soldier and a great performer - he is in the right place at the right time.
Operation February cheats, hack codes ingredients:
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
- hack Operation February Step #1 (#gift-codes, #cheat-engine, #hack tools): A post-apocalyptic world destroyed by a nuclear conflict between US and USSR. A few survived, and even those populations constantly in fight for the remaining resources. People struggle from radiation, hunger, mutated creatures and violent thugs. You are a member of the ATOM organization sent on a mission that will most probably lead you to uncover the terrible secrets of the past.
- cheat Step #2:Opens a personal digital assistant (tap on it to open), which contains all the information about the character, its characteristics, skills and inventory contents. The first page of the widget dispalys the character's level, gained experience points and current statuses. Swipe the widget to the side to get quick access to the inventory (tap on it) and get a brief information on the fullness of the inventory. Swipe again to access the minimap.
- code Step #3:Caharacter's portrait, their level and the number of experience points gained to the next level. This area will display all positive or negative effects received by the character. Information about the state of your character. Button to navigate to character traits. Current date and time. Button to go to the Rest menu. Minimap - Press to go to the Map menu. Inventory - Button to go to character's Inventory. Character - Button to navigate to the characteristics and skills of the character. Abilities - Button to go to the character's skill tree. Statistics - Button to go to character statistics.
- Operation February Step #4: To exit the personal assistant, tap on the cross or tap outside the menu border. Allows you to interact with the game world when using the character control joystick. Move the character to the object, wait for the outline light to appear on it, and tap to interact. Loot menu - Used to access the contents of various containers.
Operation February recipe #5: enter password (#cheat-code, #redeem-pass)
|Cheat ingredient||Codes||Hack tool engine|
|action points||#VqW7Q459k||John the Ripper|
Operation February gift codes, hack, note (#hack-tools, #gift-codes)
Tips & tricks, android gameplay secrets:
Gameplay steps, Key Features, skills, hint:
- Hack list:
free daily deal - #mL66q576i
level up - #Ktw2flp2O
starter pack - #uO18ZFv2r
gift box - #nLgz0M959
month card - #8y3u9JT4P
premium box - #necer43Dr
secure crate - #pkAJSnXKK
double earnings - #J6C8yMaT3
equipment - #T5qxtjW8x
off ads - #4l3HeOJ2W
admin panel - #LhseqdZF1
vip - #KNEUSEATi
restore HP - #2jg73ifNm
- Exchange area. All items that you want to take or put in a container are displayed. To move an item - press and hold, then drag an item to the exchange area or double tap it. Then tap Done at the bottom of the screen to confirm the exchange.
- Sorting buttons allow you to quickly sort items by type. To take all items from the container bypassing the Exchange Zone, tap the Take All button. To view information about an item - tap it while it is out of the exchange area. After that, a menu with detailed information will open.
- To unload a weapon or read a note - open the item details and tap the UseUnload button.
- Dialogue is an essential part of interacting with the world and characters. Be careful in the conversation. The outcome of the conversation may be different for different characters.
- To avoid getting into such zones, you can use a Geiger counter. You just need to place it in one of the main slots. It will show the amount of radiation around the character.
- Character's level, satiety, poisoning and radiation. Buttons to accessing the crafting and equipment menu. Stats info and brief information about the character. Main character slots. Place weapons or items to interact with. Armor and clothing slots.
- The current and maximum weight that the character can carry. If you exceed this, the character will move more slowly or will become unable to move at all. All carried items will be in the Inventory zone.
- Tap on the large button labeled Ground to access the space around the character. The menu that opens will display items around the character. To drop items, drag them from the Inventory to the Ground area.
- To get detailed information about an item, tap on it and don't let go. To use an item (food, drugs, stimulants, read a book or note, unload a weapon), drag them onti your character portrait.
- To load a weapon in your inventory, drag it to the main slot, then drag the appropriate ammo onto it. To load a weapon with another ammo, first unload it (by dragging it onto the partrait) and then load it with the desired ammo. To exit the Inventory menu, tap on the Back button.
- Congratulations, the character has gained the necessary experience to advance to the next level. Go to the Character menu in the personal assistant to distribute the gained skill points. This menu contains information about the main stats and skills of your
character. After earning skill points, you can distribute them through this menu.
- Displays the number of available Action Points to move or attack. Also displays the number of Health Points. Dispalys the selected firing or hitting mode. Its cost in Action Points.
- Toggles the shooting ot hitting mode. Shows the image of the ewapon or item in the active slot and the number of ammo for it (if any ammo is present). Select the main slot to use. Items and weapons in both main slots can be placed in the inventory.
- Important! Almost any action in battle requires a character to spend Action Points. This includes moving the character, attacking, openong inventory or interacting with the world (opening dorrs, picking up items, searching containers, etc.).
- Above each enemy, the weapon hit chance and their health are displayed. If the chance to hit is not displayed, try to move closer ar change the weapon to one that suits your character's skills. Important! weapons have their own range and AP cost for attacks in different modes.
- To move the character, move the cursor with the character move joystick to the position
avaolable for movement on the battlefield. It will dispaly the number of action points
required to move the character. Press the action button to confirm the move.
- To attack the hostile character, move the cursor over him and press the action button.
- To interact with the world in battle (open a door, pick up an item, etc.), hover over
it and press the action button. In the menu taht opens, select the desired action.
- To move a character, tap on a moveable spot on the battlefield. It will dispaly the
number of action points required to move the character. Press again to confirm the move.
- Some animals provide useful items such as meat. To get meat, the character must have
an item in their inventory that allows it, for example, a knife or an axe.
- There may be a situation in which you need to use items on a friendly character.
To do this, go to your inventory.
Operation February Gift redeem codes obtain deluxe pack:
how and where enter
About company, location
title: Operation February
Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
Categories: GAMES HACK CHEATS