Stop the monsters, protect the base. Heroes, automatically attack monsters. At the bottom is the shop, try buying one skill to enhance your heroes. Frost orb - hurt an ice orb at the forefront enemy, dealing 56 AoE spell damage and slowing them for 3 seconds. At the bottom is the storage for storing skills. Skills only take effect when equipped. On the right are the equipment slots. Only the skills that are placed here can take effect on the heroes.
Spells are release automatically once the cooldown ends. Drag skill on board to purchase and equip right away. Sparkle - electrifies the enemy with the lowest HP, dealing 64 spell damage. Purchase the same skills to upgrade. There is too mush stress and not enough damage dealt. Upgrade frost orb to level 3. Try refreshing the shop to find frost orb. You can only get a level 3 skill by upgrading with 2 level 2 skills.
cheat Step #2:
It will be stored in the storage until it can be upgraded. You obtain crystal over time, and can earn them by killing enemies. When the countdown at the top ends, a boss will appear. Remaining minions will be absorbed to increase the HP at the boss. Upgrading frost orb to level 4 can increase your power dramatically and prepare you for the bosses. Also, you need another level 3 frost orb to upgrade to level 4. Try refreshing the shop to find frost orb.
1. ASiHZUWYSG2bdP9 - at the beginning of a game, receive 180 crystal
2. hotKBQgaW9YlfCY - raises the base's HP by 40, at the end of each round, raises the base's HP by 13
3. xssMF9tIv284yTN - crystal received every 5 sec +8, but initial crystal - 100
4. vfHzHz1PNun6aGG - skill purchase cost +8%, skill sale price -8%
5. WXahU94yYKd3mXq - the crystal required for unlocking each equipment slot +60
6. 4TNd7DgWj9U6Qzs - at the beginning of a game, crystal +500
7. tvCFu8BNNNYt5n0 - crystal for refreshing the skill shop +4 Each refreshment guarantees 1 blue skill
code Step #3: In a pinch, you can use your ultimate. A new round has begun, i'll be your opponent. The monsters we kill will appear on the opponent's board. Whoever kills faster puts more stress on his opponent. Buy more advanced skills to power yourself up. Unlock equipment slots to make room for new skills. As you unlock more equipment slots, the chance of acquiring advanced skills from the shop is increased accordingly.