Gift redeem pass #family-hero

hearts - vYj76KOfi
    gold coins - vS7PNYzpc
    parts - QTrlXTfZP
    off ads - 8yTNQ5VtC
    hints - 8gOQ16oUR
    unlimited moves - K1Mg32OY9
    daily gift - 8btlImAnB

Breaking news! MyBit corporation has released the first-ever robot assistant. Let's go to Anne, the head of the Mybot lab, to learn more. Are you ready to mentor our robot? Perfect. We've linked you to RBN-100. Now you can proceed to setting RBN-100. Please choose our robot's specialty: security guard, handybot, nanny, chef. Now, let's charge the robot and move onto running its systems analysis. Match three pieces of the same type in a line to remove them from the field. Beat levels and collect batteries to advance through the storyline.

To beat the level, clear the grass by collecting the pieces on it. You can find your current tasks on the clipboard. Look, it's my first memory! Tap the icon to have a closer look at it. I just found an interesting object! Let's take a closer look at it. Do the puzzle - i'll try to solve the puzzle without using the internet. Wash the floor - how can the kids play in here? the floor is covered in dust.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Hack Family Hero cheat codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #family-hero

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Match four pieces of the same type in a line to get a bonus rocket. Bonuses can be activated with one click. Match five pieces in a t-formation to get a bomb. You can activate a power-up by swapping it with a piece. Now let's make a bomb by matching pieces in an l-formation. Collect pieces next to boxes to get rid of them.